Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So how about them Giants / Eagles

bedlamVR

So much of ATN get taken up with the Cowboys I was wondering where all the Eagles fans and Giants fans were?

Is Number 5 still around ...

I'm still here, but after awhile it began to feel pointless posting when everything was Cowboys related. After the draft (ATN's and jrock's, which both were awesome) I personally felt the need for my own off season.

We Eagles fans are still here for the most part, it's just that we have lives outside of the site (lol....) and have some of us have actually discovered that we have a pretty good hockey team, a young but talented basketball team, and the defending NL East Champs in our backyard.

You'll see more of us the closer TC comes.

:2cents:

I'm still here, but after awhile it began to feel pointless posting when everything was Cowboys related. After the draft (ATN's and jrock's, which both were awesome) I personally felt the need for my own off season.

We Eagles fans are still here for the most part, it's just that we have lives outside of the site (lol....) and have some of us have actually discovered that we have a pretty good hockey team, a young but talented basketball team, and the defending NL East Champs in our backyard.

You'll see more of us the closer TC comes.

:2cents:

No one said anything about having a life outside of the ATN.

I guess I didn't get the memo. :)

Fixed that for ya....

If the only reason fans get excited for their teams in the fall is because they've won Lombardi trophies decades ago, then that's pretty sad, IMO. For me, it's about the here and now. Think the 49ers fans are excited only because they've won SBs in the past? Or excited because maybe, just maybe, they might be good this year?

I'm just different I s'pose.

What do you want to talk about?

Shockey is staying.

Draft was good.

Don't know about Strahan.

Team seems to be in good shape.

No matter what happens this coming season, I think it would be difficult to top this past one. Giants were predicted to be not only the worst team in the NFC East but one of the worst teams in the entire NFL and they defied everyone and won the Super Bowl.

This picture cracks me up:

badmovetikivk0.jpg

I hope my team continues to play the way they ended the season and I hope they beat your team badly in the season opener.

Anything else?

I definitely need to spend more time in the ATN. These discussions are great.

The pressure is on Philly. Everyone is putting them in the "Teams that will bounce back in 08" category. And anything less than a 10-6 season will once again cloak Eli in the overrated category. Gosh, seems like both of those teams have everything to lose.

Archived