Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hot Girl Draft Round 2: edgun88 vs. Predicto

Forehead

Who wins this matchup?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• BigMike619 (Trachtenberg, Milano, Jolie)
    • Spaceman Spiff (Ambrosio, Chriqui, MacPherson)

Well, let's see. Few blondes do much for me. But Simpson and Romijn both do. Simpson has the better body, but Romijn is prettier. ~ Predicto

Theuria is NOT overrated. Mendes is, slightly. ~ Predicto

Burke is not unattractive, Predicto, she's as good as Casta in that category. However, silicone makes her unattractive, giving Casta the edge.

And Predicto, the win.

I would hope that Predicto launches an immediate legal challenge against this fiasco. Clearly those who voted for Edgun are gay and their opinions in a Hot Girl thread shouldn't count.

Yeah I'm not sure how Casta alone doesn't wipe out edgun's team.

People think this is an upset? Mendes and Brooke are two of my favorite older ladies, and Jessica Simpson speaks for herself. Theireu is hot but kind of obscure, Romijn doesnt really do it for me, and I'm not even sure who Casta is to be honest...

EDIT: Did a google search on this Casta chick... not bad. :notworthy

People think this is an upset? Mendes and Brooke are two of my favorite older ladies, and Jessica Simpson speaks for herself. Theireu is hot but kind of obscure, Romijn doesnt really do it for me, and I'm not even sure who Casta is to be honest...

EDIT: Did a google search on this Casta chick... not bad. :notworthy

I'd take Jessica because she has some serious curves and Theiriau as much hotter as her face is doesn't compare to Simpson's curves.

Edgun does have a good team, and although I'm not a fan of Simpson, I think she was a great value pick late in the 3rd rd (if I remember correctly)...

...however, I was sure the Theireau/Romijin combo was going to carry Predicto into the Final 4.

This isn't a Villanova-Georgetown upset (for those of you old enough to remember), but I think it is the first upset of this tourney.

Archived