Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Seat Upgrades be delayed this year?

bryantlc

If you knew you didn't have to pay $200 for a product you didn't need, would you still pay it anyway just for giggles?

Believe me, if my tickets were sideline lowers at midfield, I'd pony up the $200 in a heartbeat for insurance.

My seats are OVs and I doubt the TO wants them back badly enough to revoke an account for failure to voluntarily transfer the seats.

This guy who lives in my neighborhood told me that he was buying tickets that used to belong to a dead guy and not telling anyone. I wonder if the dead guy’s family would like the tickets, or if someone from the waitlist could use them. Seems like sneaking in the back door....bad Karma!

I wonder if the dead guy’s family would like the tickets, or if someone from the waitlist could use them. Seems like sneaking in the back door....bad Karma!

Anybody can buy OVs w/out being on the waitlist. How is it bad karma for me to buy these seats as long as my check clears?

Come on upgrades...HURRYYYYY. I am dying to find out where my season tickets are going to be for next year. Yes I know, first year season ticket holder...nosebleeds...lol I already have the tissues and oxygen packed..lol

I am just praying for a miracle, and hope I gut spared from getting end zone seats. We have deposits down for 4. But after reading about the upgrades, I am dropping one ticket next year and hope for the best. See you all at the home opener. :) HTTR!!!!!!

Yea, I know the feeling. I call about once a week to ask when they will be sending out new seat locations. Originally, I was told at the beginning in May, and a few weeks ago, I got a letter from the Skins...and I thought...This is it...Here we go...Had the stadium diagram pulled up, so I could see where we were....And BINGO..an offer for club seats...LMAO...

Lets just say, patience is not my strong suit...

Wait, are you saying that the tickets arent yours? Im confused

The two tix are still in my grandfather's name. I've always paid w/personal checks, but no one has ever asked for ID. I could have the account transfered to my name for $200, but I don't see any reason to do so until it's asked of me.

Considering the seats are $29 OVs, I doubt they'll ask me to put the seats in my name as long as my check clears each year.

Like I said earlier, if the seats were really good and in section 101 for example, I'd transfer them for sure. There are probably a lot of accounts in the names of dead STHs. Considering my account dates back to Griffith Stadium, it wouldn't be hard for them to figure out the account holder is no longer around.

The two tix are still in my grandfather's name. I've always paid w/personal checks, but no one has ever asked for ID. I could have the account transfered to my name for $200, but I don't see any reason to do so until it's asked of me.

Considering the seats are $29 OVs, I doubt they'll ask me to put the seats in my name as long as my check clears each year.

Like I said earlier, if the seats were really good and in section 101 for example, I'd transfer them for sure. There are probably a lot of accounts in the names of dead STHs. Considering my account dates back to Griffith Stadium, it wouldn't be hard for them to figure out the account holder is no longer around.

I think they know you Grad Pa has passed.

Looks like Ruggala's friend is in the third section away from midfield, so I still think they are moving slowly from midfield to the endzones. I'm five sections away from midfield, and still waiting eagerly.

You didn't get an email yet?

I got upgraded yesterday! :dance:

I'm still upper deck but got moved two sections closer to midfield (423 to 425) and down 7 rows.

After moving only 6 rows forward in the same section in nine years, I'm thrilled. :)

Wish I would get the upgrade call or email. I pester them about it all the time, this is the response I got last week in my email..

"Thank you for your email. The relocation process will take place over the next few weeks. Since you paid on time, you are eligible to be relocated; all relocations are dependent upon availability. As for parking, your name is on the waiting list and we will contact you if we have anything to offer you.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call our Ticket Office at (301) 276-6050 and any of our customer service representatives will be happy to help you.

Hail to the Redskins!!!

Washington Redskins

FedEx Field

1600 FedEx Way

Landover, MD 20785

Phone: (301) 276-6050

Fax: (301) 276-6001

Visit www.redskins.com for all your merchandise needs

"

oh well, i'm pretty sure I won't get moved, it's to tough to move 6 seats I guess.

:point2sky

Archived