Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Seat Upgrades be delayed this year?

bryantlc

The reason I ask is I have heard rumors they extended the deadline to pay for season tickets to May 1 for some people to "make sure" they want to give up their season tickets.

If this is true the Ticket Office will probably wait to hear from those individuals before they begin the automatic ticket upgrade procedure.

I am just anxious to find out if I closer to the field. Last year it was only by two rows which is better than nothing.

:dallasuck

The reason I ask is I have heard rumors they extended the deadline to pay for season tickets to May 1 for some people to "make sure" they want to give up their season tickets.

If this is true the Ticket Office will probably wait to hear from those individuals before they begin the automatic ticket upgrade procedure.

I am just anxious to find out if I closer to the field. Last year it was only by two rows which is better than nothing.

:dallasuck

Nope I got a upgrade offer Friday from limited view to full view seats just as they promised three years ago when I moved from the UL to limited view. They told me they will be doing upgrades all month. It takes a long time to move 90K seats.

Holy S!

People are actually getting GA upgrades from the upper to lower level w/no strings attached.

Halleluiah!

Let the Redskins singers sing w/ glee!

I guess demand for TG club seating has sunk to a new all time low.

Maybe the Gods of football karma convinced the TO to reward this loyal fanbase!

Congrats Pez and Huly. You guys definitely deserve it. HTTR!

lack of faith in our team by some gives advantages to those who still believe.

:point2sky :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

It’s not lack of faith.........it's lack of patience.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I've been in section 423 FOREVER ...

I just called the ticket office and officially requested to be upgraded, even if it costs more ... in nearly 10 years, I've only moved 7 rows forward. That sucks.

Not long after reading this thread, I got an email offer for LL, GA relocation at 10:30 this morning.

Out of curiosity, I stopped by the TO to see what was available, although I had little intent of moving out of the Cave. This is now the second time I've been offered to move out of the Cave since I first claimed my seats back in 2004. The TO has lived up to their end of the bargain not once, but twice. LL, GA relocation was promised w/in two years of 2004 and delivered. No complaints here.

Today they had several vacancies in the corner endzones of the visiting side. All seats were unobstructed in the 100 and 200 levels, one pair as close as row 4. Nothing was available on the home side. A pair of GAs would have been $2,700 for me to relocate, plus an additional $200 transfer fee to put the tix in my name. I would have been credited for my $632 already paid for my OVs.

I feel fortunate to have been offered, but I just don't need them. I'm very happy for the people that do want them.

HTTR!

I just called recently, as in a few hours ago, and the guy was straight up rude. Maybe he was getting too many calls today asking about upgrades, but he stated that relocations won't be taking place until the middle and end of June. All I asked him was if I need to keep a credit card on file so that if I get the opportunity to get upgraded they can go right ahead with it, to that he said no, and that they will call or e-mail with the upgrade.

Not long after reading this thread, I got an email offer for LL, GA relocation at 10:30 this morning.

Out of curiosity, I stopped by the TO to see what was available, although I had little intent of moving out of the Cave. This is now the second time I've been offered to move out of the Cave since I first claimed my seats back in 2004. The TO has lived up to their end of the bargain not once, but twice. LL, GA relocation was promised w/in two years of 2004 and delivered. No complaints here.

Today they had several vacancies in the corner endzones of the visiting side. All seats were unobstructed in the 100 and 200 levels, one pair as close as row 4. Nothing was available on the home side. A pair of GAs would have been $2,700 for me to relocate, plus an additional $200 transfer fee to put the tix in my name. I would have been credited for my $632 already paid for my OVs.

I feel fortunate to have been offered, but I just don't need them. I'm very happy for the people that do want them.

HTTR!

Why not transfer? Are you scamming a dead guys tickets?

I just called recently, as in a few hours ago, and the guy was straight up rude. Maybe he was getting too many calls today asking about upgrades, but he stated that relocations won't be taking place until the middle and end of June. All I asked him was if I need to keep a credit card on file so that if I get the opportunity to get upgraded they can go right ahead with it, to that he said no, and that they will call or e-mail with the upgrade.

Wow good approach. Sounds like most of the people on this board got contacted by the TO first. Not the other way around. I'm sure bothering them is the best way to get relocated. I would keep calling everyday. I'm sure they would love that......................................

Why not transfer? Are you scamming a dead guys tickets?

If you knew you didn't have to pay $200 for a product you didn't need, would you still pay it anyway just for giggles?

Believe me, if my tickets were sideline lowers at midfield, I'd pony up the $200 in a heartbeat for insurance.

My seats are OVs and I doubt the TO wants them back badly enough to revoke an account for failure to voluntarily transfer the seats.

I got offered to go to the club level and to the lower level, but I had to get into the tailgate club. What they neglected to say was that you can get those offers without becoming a season ticket holder. I had been getting those emails for a while now about going to the club level and going to the LL if I wanted to lock into a multi-year committment. I haven't been told where I am going to be yet. This is my first official year of getting season tickets. I have been buying single games through out the years. I am really glad to become a season ticket holder. they just haven't told me how much oygen to bring though. I haven't been assigned a section as of yet.

I have a letter on file and I send one every year requesting an upgrade. I would keep trying. Also if you do not have a request in for a parking pass you also need to send a letter for that as there is a waiting list for it too.

Wow good approach. Sounds like most of the people on this board got contacted by the TO first. Not the other way around. I'm sure bothering them is the best way to get relocated. I would keep calling everyday. I'm sure they would love that......................................

If you were around a few years ago, you would know that there was an upgrade frenzy by people calling the T.O. - not the T.O. calling them. You would also realize that, over the years, the sqeaky wheel theory seems to be more successful than the "Don't PO the TO" theory.

I would keep making obnoxious, uninformative posts. I'm sure everyone else on the board would love that.

If you were around a few years ago, you would know that there was an upgrade frenzy by people calling the T.O. - not the T.O. calling them. You would also realize that, over the years, the sqeaky wheel theory seems to be more successful than the "Don't PO the TO" theory.

I would keep making obnoxious, uninformative posts. I'm sure everyone else on the board would love that.

A few years ago gasoline was $2.00 a gallon. Go to the gas station and ask for the prices from 2005. Then they don't give it to you complain and call them every couple of days. See if that works.................

Archived