Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Seat Upgrades be delayed this year?

bryantlc

Thanks Ruggala. I'll definitely take them. I had to fork out some extra cash, but it's worth it.

Gracelander, I called them this morning and asked about the upgrades and they said they would send me an email when my turn came up. I told the guy that I really appreciated his help. Magically, I ended up with an email a couple of hours later. Maybe you should give it a try.

I've called them a couple of times and I wonder if they'll email me with an upgrade info anyway since I'm in the higher price range the the upper bowl already.....

I love my seats now but closer to the 50 and closer to row one would be nice (row 13 right now and have been there for the last 3 seasons)

where were your seats in 423... thats my section, lucky you!

Was 423, row 17 ... now, 10th row in 425. They cost a little more (less than what I epxected to be honest).

And just for the record, I first called them inquiring about upgrading my seats about 2 weeks ago. They finally called me back yesterday afternoon. None of this done via email for me ...

I am so psyched to be closer to mid field. Good luck! I hope you get outta 423 too! :cheers:

Ah, this is killing me. It looks like I won't get the email this year. I'm now hoping they only send emails if you're upgraded to a different price. Congrats to those who moved, especially if you've waited long.

Patience, Patience! Something tells me they will get to you real soon!

I just called and the gentleman said that they will be finishing up seat relocations in the next week and that I will be contacted via e-mail. He said I would be getting an upgrade from ssection 442, row 26.... as long as I get a little closer that would be great! Those steps were vicious at that Giants game....

Just called myself...same deal. I was extremely polite, and the gentleman on the phone was as well, not like some of the other stories I've heard.

Anyway, I got the same story...they haven't gotten to my section yet, automatic move as long as there's no price change, otherwise they'll let me know.

I have to walk a fine line here anyway. I want to move down/over as much as possible, but I have friends who are in on this with me, and I can't price them out:doh: One section over or into the first 15 rows of 410 will be fine with me.

Just called myself...same deal. I was extremely polite, and the gentleman on the phone was as well, not like some of the other stories I've heard.

Anyway, I got the same story...they haven't gotten to my section yet, automatic move as long as there's no price change, otherwise they'll let me know.

I have to walk a fine line here anyway. I want to move down/over as much as possible, but I have friends who are in on this with me, and I can't price them out:doh: One section over or into the first 15 rows of 410 will be fine with me.

Just got off the phone with them. They said you weren't as polite as you thought you were. They moved you to Row 30 (on top of the lights) :laugh: :silly: :laugh: :silly:

I got the email to about the upgrades, I called and they said the upgrades were sold out. He did say I was moved down from Sec. 432 Row 26 to Row 21. He said he would look to see if he had anywhere to upgrade me. He said he could upgrade me to Sec. 431 Row 15 for $330. I took the upgrade. I think you have to wait and then called, I tried to call about 3 weeks ago and they wouldn't talk to me. Hope this helps.

Matt

I got the email to about the upgrades, I called and they said the upgrades were sold out. He did say I was moved down from Sec. 432 Row 26 to Row 21. He said he would look to see if he had anywhere to upgrade me. He said he could upgrade me to Sec. 431 Row 15 for $330. I took the upgrade. I think you have to wait and then called, I tried to call about 3 weeks ago and they wouldn't talk to me. Hope this helps.

Matt

Shouldn't have waited so long to check your email bro. You snooze you lose................................

I got an email from the ticket office today about a possible upgrade to lower row seats in the upper bowl. I was really excited and called the ticket office right away ... I then sat on hold for 15 minutes with the anticipation growing and growing.

They said that they had several seats around Row 15, but it would cost us more money (we are in Row 19 now on the aisle). The only seats that they could offer us were one section further away from the 50 yard line in the middle of Row 15. I told them that I had no interest whatsoever in moving further way from the 50 yard line, especially only to move a few rows closer. They said that they understood, but that they were the only tickets that they could offer.

Ruined my day ...

I'll be curious if anyone else posts that they got a sweet upgrade after they told me nothing better was available today.

I got an email from the ticket office today about a possible upgrade to lower row seats in the upper bowl. I was really excited and called the ticket office right away ... I then sat on hold for 15 minutes with the anticipation growing and growing.

They said that they had several seats around Row 15, but it would cost us more money (we are in Row 19 now on the aisle). The only seats that they could offer us were one section further away from the 50 yard line in the middle of Row 15. I told them that I had no interest whatsoever in moving further way from the 50 yard line, especially only to move a few rows closer. They said that they understood, but that they were the only tickets that they could offer.

Ruined my day ...

I'll be curious if anyone else posts that they got a sweet upgrade after they told me nothing better was available today.

What section are you in now? I wouldn't have taken it either - for me it is all about moving closer to the 50, and then I'll worry about what row I'm in.

What section are you in now? I wouldn't have taken it either - for me it is all about moving closer to the 50, and then I'll worry about what row I'm in.

I am in 448 now and they offered me tickets in 447. I tried to move closer to the 50 even if I moved up, but they told me nothing was available. Oh well, I don't mind my seats now, but would like to improve them a bit eventually.

Was 423, row 17 ... now, 10th row in 425. They cost a little more (less than what I epxected to be honest).

And just for the record, I first called them inquiring about upgrading my seats about 2 weeks ago. They finally called me back yesterday afternoon. None of this done via email for me ...

I am so psyched to be closer to mid field. Good luck! I hope you get outta 423 too! :cheers:

Suze, I was in 425 last year, and the view was great. Sure you'll love it. :cheers:

Archived