Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Biggest Offseason Mancrush

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

You know what I'm talking about...the gushing, fawning and lavish praise tossed onto players who are usually undrafted and have contributed absolutely squat to the team during the regular season. Yet their legion of fans swear by their undiscovered talent and can't figure out why the Skins don't see what they see.

Who would be the #1 Mancrush of ES in your eyes?

Bro, you have to put up Colt Brennan, we have new people who just joined because of the following he has in Hawaii. They are convincing us to have mancrushes on him because of their sworn allegiance.

Currently it's Mix, but in the past, I don't think Mix compares to the legends that were Robert McCune and Jesse Lumsden. Threads were started about those 2 left and right. At least Mix actually has done something on the field (Seattle game), and has shown he can replace Thrash in the special teams department.

McCune and Lumsden never did anything signfiicant when it mattered and were pretty useless overall. Plus I still think there were far more threads on those guys then there have been on Mix.

Choices for THIS offseason should be: Colt Brennen, Anthony Mix, Marcus Mason, Kerry Brown, Robert Jackson, Chris Horton, Durant Brooks. And my sleeper: Curtis Gatewood.

All time, I would say Lumsden for peak intensity, and Espy for duration. McCune certainly had a lot of man crushes, but for some reason his situation lacked the desperate feeling of the other two. Once he got onto the active roster people probably stopped championing him so much.

Colt Brennan, I mean he's a 6th round selection coming off of hip surgery and half of this board wants to bench Campbell in favor of him already while the other half want to string him up for something he did in college while drunk several years ago. If nothing else, it brings whole new meaning the the term OB controversy in DC.

Its Mix and has been Mix for the last 1.5 years.

Don't understand the infatuation with a lazy, marginally talented WR that went undrafted and cut from the Giants.

Oh yeah, he's tall.. :rolleyes:

Don't forget he can return the other team's kick return for touchdowns. The guy is a machine. He touched the ball once this year and guess what? It was a great scoop and run! Got love the efficiency factor....Oh Yeah, he's tall!

I kept the newly acquired draft picks off the list because they've only been on the team for 4 days lol :laugh:...I kept the list to those players who were here through training camp and even played some in pre-season games.

Yeah, but it woulda been nice to do a poll on which player WILL HAVE the biggest mancrush before the season starts!

Archived