Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Biggest Offseason Mancrush

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Its Mix and has been Mix for the last 1.5 years.

Don't understand the infatuation with a lazy, marginally talented WR that went undrafted and cut from the Giants.

Oh yeah, he's tall.. :rolleyes:

You just described your mancrush on Mike Williams, except wanting to use a top 10 pick on him.

I still love Casey Bramlet, I was an actual Sea Devil fan for their three year existance. To date, they are the only championship team I have followed from training camp on.

I think Mix has a slight head start on the rookies because he has actually caught an NFL pass and he's proven on special teams but I don't consider him a lock to make the team now.

Durant Brooks !!!! Can't wait to see the 70 yarders in practice!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Can you imagine how Frost would feel punting next to a guy who's kicking them 70 yards-plus? lol...When I was a freshman in high school I played football (dad made me lol). I didn't really want to play, so I told the coach I could punt some. Then I started booming them one after another. The varsity coach saw me kicking with the rest of the freshman players, and asked me to punt next to the varsity punter, who was a junior. We both stood on the 50 yard line, and punted, with him going first. He punted it into the end zone. I punted it out of the end zone and thru the uprights lol. The varsity coach said "I want him next year on my team!". All I could think was that his current punter just realized he lost his job next year :laugh:...

Well, actually he didn't, because I moved out of state during the summer and attended another high school...lucky for him. :cool:

Going back to Mix...I'd love for him to make the roster as a special teamer again. He had some clutch plays on coverage teams down the stretch last year. Anything we can get out of him as a WR would just be a bonus!

Plus it wouldn't hurt for JC to have another friend/college teammate around.

Mix doesn't have anything on the love McCune had back in the day. But I would go even further back than that to when we drafted Rock. I remember somebody posted a pic of him from Kansas State (I think that's right), and the board went crazy. Even now, you would never know he was only a 3rd team RB by the love he gets on this board.

McCune and Rock would be close, but I give the mancrush edge to Rock. Extremeskin members love big muscles it seems. (If only Mix was ripped...ha, ha)

Mix doesn't have anything on the love McCune had back in the day. But I would go even further back than that to when we drafted Rock. I remember somebody posted a pic of him from Kansas State (I think that's right), and the board went crazy. Even now, you would never know he was only a 3rd team RB by the love he gets on this board.

McCune and Rock would be close, but I give the mancrush edge to Rock. Extremeskin members love big muscles it seems. (If only Mix was ripped...ha, ha)

yeah, but the thing is, Rock has gone on to contribute quite a bit to the Skins on the field...McCune had maybe 3 tackles altogether lol. Real mancrushes are reserved for players who haven't really done jack for the team but we love 'em anyway.

I went with Espy. Maybe its because it seems like every preseason people are screaming how Espy should get the start in preseason because BLloyd thought he looked good in preseason practice. Mix is more recent, but Espy's was deeper with a lot of fellow ESers.

Right after McCune was drafted and throughout that training camp, he definitely would be #1 on this list for all-time mancrushes on ES. People were posting pictures of him in almost every thread. :laugh:

The sad thing is he never even really showed any potential on the field. At least Mix has already contributed more to the team with special teams play and the fumble recovery in the playoffs more than any of the other guys.

Also, Mix had a better reason because he was basically half a foot taller than any of our other receivers, which made his size become even more impressive.

I can deal with people crushing on Skins players, cause they want them to succeed. Thats a good thing if you ask me, lets everyone get to know the whole Skins family not just the popular ones.

My problem WAS the mancrush on the future H.O.F. Chad Johnson. No excuse for displaying big ass pics of him, or endless threads. Funny how they all seemed to disappear.

Archived