Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Biggest Offseason Mancrush

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Anybody who was here for the 2006 offseason would tell you it was Jesse Lumsden.

I remember when he got cut and there were so many threads from CFL fans talking **** about the Redskins organization, fans saying they have lost all faith in the team, fans asking how a guy like Rock Cartwright makes the team while an obvious superstar in the making like Lumsden gets cut.

People like Mix, people like everyone else on there, but I'm pretty sure some people stopped being fans or slit their wrists when he was cut.

Can you imagine how Frost would feel punting next to a guy who's kicking them 70 yards-plus? lol...When I was a freshman in high school I played football (dad made me lol). I didn't really want to play, so I told the coach I could punt some. Then I started booming them one after another. The varsity coach saw me kicking with the rest of the freshman players, and asked me to punt next to the varsity punter, who was a junior. We both stood on the 50 yard line, and punted, with him going first. He punted it into the end zone. I punted it out of the end zone and thru the uprights lol. The varsity coach said "I want him next year on my team!". All I could think was that his current punter just realized he lost his job next year :laugh:...

Well, actually he didn't, because I moved out of state during the summer and attended another high school...lucky for him. :cool:

Maybe we should fly you in for a look !!! Compete with Shis for kicker the punter is taken :cheers: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its Mix and has been Mix for the last 1.5 years.

Don't understand the infatuation with a lazy, marginally talented WR that went undrafted and cut from the Giants.

Oh yeah, he's tall.. :rolleyes:

Pretty much.

Doesn't Mix have like 5 career receptions?

Archived