Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What cell phone provider do you have and are you happy with them?

ImmortalDragon

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Also a question about phones themselves. I'm looking to get something where I can use the internet and access my e-mail. I've seen the Blackberries, the Blackjack II, and Moto Q 9c. The Blackjack II and Moto Q look impressive but I haven't actually touched either, does anyone have either one and what is your experience with it?

Verizon, not happy with their phones, contract is up in July of this year. I'll be getting the 3G iPhone and going to ATT once it comes out. Hopefully it will be out by the time my contract is up.

[OT] - I'm in Kauai right now and loving it. If you ever get the chance, check out the Grand Hilton Resort. It's expensive, but worth it if you like getting pampered. Hopefully by the time I get back to work my 360 will be back from repair and I can get back to killing fools in COD with Keyser and Utah. [/OT]

I have Verizon and I'm pretty happy with it. I have an enV and for the most part I love it. I love the Vcast so I can watch video clips from games. I have a love hate relationship with the Vnavigator. It'll put me where I need to go, as long as I'm in an area that provides it. Amarillo, Tx does not have the towers for Vnav to work, I just found this out tonight.

I have tmobile and i love the service, i haven't had any problems with them in the years that i've been with them. I have a tmobile dash. It's a nice little phone that has windows mobile 6. I can access the internet with their internet plan or wi-fi. I can check email. It comes with microsoft office mobile. It just has lots of great features that you can put to good use.

We have Verizon and have been really happy with our service. I can make calls with Verizon, that in the past I couldn't make with Cingular because I couldn't get a signal. We have the basic Razr phones...not a bad phone but I needed to get a cover on it because the damn thing is so thin I kept dropping it.

I have Sprint, and I'm thrilled with them. Had U.S. Cellular before, and their service utterly blew.

I have one "dead spot" on my way home from work that's about two miles long (near Site R) but other than that, no problems at all.

I never should have left Sprint. Of all the carriers I've had, Sprint has the best coverage. There wasn't a single place where I couldn't get a signal.

I left Sprint for Cingular, who sucked. So Now I have Verizon who I'm very happy with. I just got the Voyager a couple of months ago. I love that phone.....

I have Ntelos. Not the worst provider but certainly not the best either. They don't have as huge a network as they think apparently b/c there are places around here that are "dead" and it's not that far from the starbase when it happens:rolleyes: (this apparently is the company that Cingular was using in their series of commercials where the ppl were misunderstanding the calls b/c of signal drops:laugh: ). I have them b/c it's one of the only providers around here that offer an unlimited plan for a reasonable price and I got a cool Razr for .99 when I re-upped my service and they're willing to work w/you if you get in a bind financially and can't pay your full bill at the time. Their customer service is pretty good as well...at least in my experience anyway. I'd go w/Verizon if I could afford it tho...they have a signal everywhere..even in hell I understand:laugh: (not that I'm going there anytime soon:silly: )

AT&T/Cingular - very happy with them. Coverage is decent, customer service has been very good when billing issues have come up.

Blackberry beats iPhone for mail, but new versions will take care of that. iPhone gives better web browsing but Opera Mini on the Blackberry does an adequate job.

we switched to Verizon about a year ago. Definitely happy. I have the 2nd generation chocolate as my phone and definitely like it.

We had T-Mobile before, which was ok, but they randomly had network shutdowns that could last a whole day.

I don't think you can go wrong with Verizon or AT&T/Cingular.

verizon,service is good,but I'm gonna be dumping them next year to get an iphone,if the iphone still isnt compatible with their network.

My business partners and I have phones. 2 Verizon, 1 AT&T. My partner with AT&T never has a signal inside restaurants and stuff where our verizon phones always work.

The iPhone is the only reason to go AT&T but having a signal is more important for my business than the iPhone with no service.

I've got At&T, formerly Cingular and I have no problems with their service. Now, mind you I don' text, I've never even come close to using the 500 monthly minutes I have, I don't have internet access on my phone, I don't land the space shuttle with it, and it doesn't have a direct connection to Commissioner Gordon OR the BatCave on it, so I can't speak for any features like that; but as a limited use cellular PHONE plan it's been great.

I have AT&T.....BlackJack II. I love it!! I have never had any other service however........I have always had ATT........then Cingular.........now back to ATT. I have nothing to compare.

I would recommend this service however. I have unlimited text, data, etc. And I like the roll over minutes........and the mobile to mobile free minutes.

I used to have Verizon. I like them, but since I travel outside the US, I had to switch carriers to Cingular(now ATT).

Cingular is okay, a bit more costly than Verizon, but the phone works pretty much everywhere I go.

I used to work for Sprint. The coverage where I live now is spotty, and since I know how they do business internally, I won't use them again.

A lot of people have been mentioning the IPhone.

Let me say this, I have had it since December/January (can't remember), and I haven't had any problems with it.

The only time it doesn't work is if I am inside like the school bathroom, which is understandable. I don't think any phones work inside the school.

My service is usually very good.

I've got Verizon and I'm really happy with the service.

I'm not, however, happy with the bill. Being a real estate agent I need a lot of minutes...I love the VZW navigator and use it every day...I have a Pearl and use the blackberry service. I never go over my minutes, but I'm always just under them.

That said, the new Sprint unlimited service looks awesome. 100 bucks a month gets you pretty much EVERYTHING, and they have the Pearl which I love.

I'm really torn. On one hand I love Verizons service and can count on one hand how many dead spots there are. On the other hand, 100 bucks a month for a flat rate sounds pretty awesome.

HELP!

Archived