Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What cell phone provider do you have and are you happy with them?

ImmortalDragon

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I have Verizon and am happy with them for the most part. The only problem is that there is one dead zone for Verizon service in the area...inside my house. I have to go onto the back porch to talk on the cell. We have a land line as well, so it's not that big a deal, just annoying.

I have Sprint/Nextel. The coverage is great. My phone is a hybrid it has Sprint phone service and the Nextel walkie talkie. It is the best of both worlds.

Maybe in SC their coverage is great. Not here in DC. I have Sprint/Nextel. There are several areas (such as in McLean) where I don't get a signal. Also, many times someone will call and my phone won't ring, but will go directly to voicemail (and I'll get a ring that I have a message a minute later). Very annoying. I also get "Trying to locate subscriber" or "System busy" message frequently when calling my wife (also Sprint/Nextel).

The good thing/tradeoff is I have a great deal because we get our phones/service through my brother-in-law who works for Sprint/Nextel.

Verizon is the best service in the DMV (and I've tried them all). Full bars no matter where you are; someone's basement or underground on the metro.

I've got tmobile and no one else is ever able to get signal in my basement but me. Had them since 2000. Great rates, great customer service, I've never had any problems.

Of all the large companies I deal with on a regular basis, Verizon is top notch. I've never had a problem with any of the services of theirs that I use that they didn't fix immediately (Never have had a problem with cell service.)

They're very easy to deal with, very customer oriented. Other large companies could take a lesson from them.

(I'm talking to YOU Comcast. The day they get FIOS in my neighborhood will be a happy day indeed, I can tell Comcast to kiss off. They are by FAR the worst company I've ever dealt with. It's not even close.)

~Bang

Tracfone.

I only use my cell phone rarely. Tracfone is absolutely the cheapest way to go for occasional users like me. A phone costs like 10-15 bucks. You buy minutes in advance and use them up. That's it. No contract. I spend less than 50 dollars A YEAR on my cell phone, but I have it when I need it.

[OT] - I'm in Kauai right now and loving it. If you ever get the chance, check out the Grand Hilton Resort. It's expensive, but worth it if you like getting pampered. Hopefully by the time I get back to work my 360 will be back from repair and I can get back to killing fools in COD with Keyser and Utah. [/OT]

just a thought...how awesome can it be if you are browsing ES while on vacation...

lol... people are happy with at&t all my friends that i call that have at&t i can never understand and always end up getting called back by them on land lines.

i got t-mobile and 1 bar means ill get premo connectivity.

i had sprint and verizon but they treated me like **** as a customer.

been with t-mobile so long they let me renew my contract whenever i want and give me uber discounts on new phones. got the shadow for 50 bucks.

Archived