Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Henry?

NeverForget ST#21

Bengals released Henry today per espn.com. I know the guy has a bit of a past, (ok, a horrendous past) but he's only 24, and 6-4 with talent.... just the type of big receiver we need, i say we go after him.
This post has to be a joke. Maybe we should getting in a bidding war with the Cowboys for his former WVU teammate Pacman Jones too?

A past? Try present.

Thursday April 03, 2008 06:13AM ET

Assault and criminal damaging warrants were issued Wednesday in Hamilton County for the arrest of Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry. Henry turned himself in to Cincinnati police late Wednesday. He arrived at the jail about midnight and goes to court at 12:30 p.m. today. Henry is accused of punching a man in the head and throwing a beer bottle at the man's car Monday in Clifton Heights. The player's agent, Marvin Frazier, said Henry gave him a different version of events but declined to elaborate.

Cincinnati Enquirer

Henry is a beast receiver, I have liked him ever since he came to cincy.

His past though, it is killing him, and he has so much potential, it sucks.

You HAVE to pass on him just because of his dumbassedness

I still want to see how this play out before I blast him. He hasn't been convicted of anything yet. I am a big believer in being innocent until proven guilty (even though Roger Goodell seems to have never heard of the concept).

Since he is so close to a ban I don;t want to depend on him so I don't want him on my team. That said, the guy is a good receiver and I don't want to play against him twice a year either, so I hope he doesn't sign within the division.

Archived