Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Henry?

NeverForget ST#21

Bengals released Henry today per espn.com. I know the guy has a bit of a past, (ok, a horrendous past) but he's only 24, and 6-4 with talent.... just the type of big receiver we need, i say we go after him.

I would rather sign a ham sandwich to be our #3 WR.

Bengals released Henry today per espn.com. I know the guy has a bit of a past, (ok, a horrendous past) but he's only 24, and 6-4 with talent.... just the type of big receiver we need, i say we go after him.

As said previously what good is Chris Henry going to do for the Skins when he's going to be suspended for at least a year? We don't need an idiot that obvioulsy don't how to grow up and be an adult. We need to focus on the draft and go after a WR in round 1 or 2.

I just read that article and thought, someone on ES is going to say we need him. I say we don't need a bunch of thugs who can't stay out of jail...we need solid football players who will stay on the field, not in jail.( or rehab)

I view Henry differently than CJ. While CJ is obnoxious, he isn't a criminal (at least not currently)

Who is going to be the reciever for the Bengals?

Chad Johnson and TJ Houshmanzidiehfksdnsah are both upset with their contracts and are not attending offseason workouts. And now Chris Henry gets cut.

Whose Left?

i here brandon lloyd is available

You are dumber than me. He is going to be kicked out the league anyway.

Archived