Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Henry?

NeverForget ST#21

I can't remember who it was, but they started a thread BEFORE this one stating that it would be a waste of time to discuss this. Damn, he was right. Anyone that wants Chris Henry is one of the following:

A) An Idiot

B) Knows nothing about character related to team sports (ie. football)

C) Started a thread just to start a thread

D) An Idiot

E) All of the above.

Next Thread.

I still want to see how this play out before I blast him. He hasn't been convicted of anything yet. I am a big believer in being innocent until proven guilty (even though Roger Goodell seems to have never heard of the concept).

Since he is so close to a ban I don;t want to depend on him so I don't want him on my team. That said, the guy is a good receiver and I don't want to play against him twice a year either, so I hope he doesn't sign within the division.

Innocent until proven guilty THIS TIME, right? I mean, he's never been convicted of anything or found guilty of anything before now, right? Just making sure.

PASS!

I can't remember who it was, but they started a thread BEFORE this one stating that it would be a waste of time to discuss this. Damn, he was right. Anyone that wants Chris Henry is one of the following:

A) An Idiot

B) Knows nothing about character related to team sports (ie. football)

C) Started a thread just to start a thread

D) An Idiot

E) All of the above.

Next Thread.

I think you forgot one

F) An Idiot

Bengals released Henry today per espn.com. I know the guy has a bit of a past, (ok, a horrendous past) but he's only 24, and 6-4 with talent.... just the type of big receiver we need, i say we go after him.

Well, that didn't take long!

with him getting cut, the bengals are no way letting chad johnson go without being super compensated. Chad has probably called Henry and said "thanks for screwing my chance to get the heck outta here"

I disagree.

They could could decide to "start clean" and get rid of all their headaches at once. Why not? It isn't like they are that close to being a Championship team. Why not get what you can for Chad, extend Hoosh and rebuild? Chad is the oldest star on the team. He will be past his prime be the time they are ready to contend for a Super Bowl. That defense needs to much help, and they have no running game (I'm not a fan of Rudi Johnson).

If there was an organisation that could make something out of him though, it would be the skins with the great leadership we have in the organisation. If Zorn felt he could turn a guy like Henry or Pacman round, i would be happy to see him try. I think there are sufficient great mentors in our organisation to take guys under their wing and teach them a bit about both football and life

If there was an organisation that could make something out of him though, it would be the skins with the great leadership we have in the organisation. If Zorn felt he could turn a guy like Henry or Pacman round, i would be happy to see him try. I think there are sufficient great mentors in our organisation to take guys under their wing and teach them a bit about both football and life

No--Zorn is way to young to be that guy right now. If Gibbs felt like he could do it I would still be very against it but I trust Gibbs...I don't know Zorn.

Just say no to Bengals Wide Recievers.

No--Zorn is way to young to be that guy right now. If Gibbs felt like he could do it I would still be very against it but I trust Gibbs...I don't know Zorn.

Just say no to Bengals Wide Recievers.

Young? He's in his 50s .. What do you want him to be Joe Paternos Age?

Definition of insanity = doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results.

At some point you have to say, "Gee kid, you had your chances and screwed them up....now go find another career where being a criminal doesn't matter."

Personally, I am sick of our kids watching all these thugs getting 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances at making millions, after assaulting innocent people, hitting their wives/girlfriends, smoking weed (or other drugs)... If I did anything close to that I would never get another job in my career field. I'd be washing dishes at McDonalds.

A past? Try present.

Thursday April 03, 2008 06:13AM ET

Assault and criminal damaging warrants were issued Wednesday in Hamilton County for the arrest of Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry. Henry turned himself in to Cincinnati police late Wednesday. He arrived at the jail about midnight and goes to court at 12:30 p.m. today. Henry is accused of punching a man in the head and throwing a beer bottle at the man's car Monday in Clifton Heights. The player's agent, Marvin Frazier, said Henry gave him a different version of events but declined to elaborate.

Cincinnati Enquirer

The best part of this whole thing is that Henry went with the "wasn't me" defense.....lol.

Marvin Frazier, as in son-of-Joe-Frazier, is his agent? Has he been giving Henry boxing lessons? :doh:

Short of some type of lobotomy, I don't know if Henry will EVER learn to behave himself. What a shame and a waste of talent.

Archived