Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Behold The Z-Man

TK

Much like the actual Redskins, the ES Staff here moves slowly as well when searching for a new 'Coach'. We leave no stone unturned. We search long & hard for people who posses that certain mod quality.

We look for people that get it & are valuable members of the community through their posting on the board. People that can hold their own when going toe to toe with someone. People that can step in & help out & advise the new guy so that he sticks around. We look for people that create debate & can keep the conversation going. And it helps if they're viewed as a funny bastige because sometimes with the stuff we get to deal with, all you can do is laugh. When we don't find that person, we get stuck with Jumbo. :silly:

For those that haven't figured it out yet, this is a part kiss ass thread, part roast thread. I figure the longer it can stay funny, the longer before he sobers up & comes to his senses about taking on his new role as ES's newest Mod.

Welcome zoony. The pit of despair awaits you.

Any minute now, someone will be along to tell you that you're now bought & paid for by Dan Snyder & are now nothing more then a corporate shill for the team. You get to test out your shiny new ban button on that guy. :)

can you ask the new man if I can have my thread starting priveleges re-instated....I feel like a kid in the back-seat of a car with the window lock on....sucks

I did.

He said to go find the thread by Jumbo with NNT in the title of it & follow the instructions therein.

HE also said to quit stealing his thunder in this thread when a simple PM to any ES Staff member would have sufficed.

I did.

He said to go find the thread by Jumbo with NNT in the title of it & follow the instructions therein.

HE also said to quit stealing his thunder in this thread when a simple PM to any ES Staff member would have sufficed.

Originally Posted by jweisk1

can you ask the new man if I can have my thread starting priveleges re-instated....I feel like a kid in the back-seat of a car with the window lock on....sucks

and now you just got spanked...

but seriously congrats Zonny.....please gentle with us..

What? Zooney? I thought Jim Fassel was going to be our next moderator for sure! I mean, JLC reported that his hiring was imminent! And Adam Schefter followed suit and said that Fassel was the front runner! What an unexpected surprise! :silly:

Congrats Zooney! Good luck with trying to keep together the ever lasting cess pool of many bad threads and impulsive ideas (With some actual news and good threads thrown in between) we affectionally call the Stadium! ;)

Much like the actual Redskins, the ES Staff here moves slowly as well when searching for a new 'Coach'. We leave no stone unturned. We search long & hard for people who posses that certain mod quality.

A very good choice you guys have made IMHO. :cheers:

Best of luck to you Zoony.

Archived