Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Behold The Z-Man

TK

Damn, Z, sorry I missed this thread for so long. It's been a long week.

I think I've already made my feelings known on this. There simply was no better choice on this board to fill this role. You bring the perfect combination of patience, tolerance, a sense of humor, and testicular fortitude to the job. Not only that, but as evidenced by your coverage of the Titans game last year, you're quite a writer when you want to be.

Nuttin' but love for you, brother. All hail the new sheriff. :cheers:

Alpacas were a cherished treasure of the ancient Incan civilization and played a central role in the Incan culture that was located on the high Andean Plateau and mountains of South America. Alpacas were first imported to the United States in 1984. Alpacas are now being successfully raised and enjoyed throughout North America and abroad. There are two types of alpacas - the Huacaya and the Suri. The lifespan of the alpaca is about 20 years and gestation is 11.5 months. Alpacas eat grasses and chew a cud. Adult alpacas are about 36" tall at the withers and generally weigh between 100 and 200 pounds. They are gentle and easy to handle. Alpacas don't have incisors, horns, hooves or claws. Clean-up is easy since alpacas deposit droppings in only a few places in the paddock. They require minimal fencing and can be pastured at 5 to 10 per acre.

Random ....

I keep seeing commercials for Alpaca farming on the tv.

If I had the land, I would most definitely purchase them - especially since they're gentle and easy to handle. Thank you.

Archived