Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Behold The Z-Man

TK

Zoony is a mod now?

BOOOOO!!!!!

:mad: :rolleyes: :puke: :tantrum: :redpunch: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :toilet: :insane: :stop: :shot: :hammer: :soapbox: :cuss: :cuss: :stick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :wtf: :moon: :sucks: :bsflag:

Congratulations, Zoony! I haven't been here long, but it hasn't taken long for me to notice that your comments are particularly enjoyable. And judging from a couple of your responses in this thread, it looks like you're highly qualified to explain the multi-quote feature to the many newbies who apparently struggle with it... :)

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

...and that's what makes it so tragic. :silly:

I bought 4 CP "Ts" yesterday, 2 for the boys (my sons) and 1 for the boss, my wife....yeah we're proud of CP and Tana. Why,well, take CP away and our entire offense changes! Always have loved CP and really glad he's here.

I just love the safety position so Sean Taylor was and always will be just the apple of our eyes...but this year in training camp it will be yes sir Laundry, Laundry yes sir! We gotta get Laundry going or we can just call him dirty 30! Dirty 30 is not mine; #53 calls him dirty 30, that's where we get that from. But only 4 months remaining.

Alpacas were a cherished treasure of the ancient Incan civilization and played a central role in the Incan culture that was located on the high Andean Plateau and mountains of South America. Alpacas were first imported to the United States in 1984. Alpacas are now being successfully raised and enjoyed throughout North America and abroad. There are two types of alpacas - the Huacaya and the Suri. The lifespan of the alpaca is about 20 years and gestation is 11.5 months. Alpacas eat grasses and chew a cud. Adult alpacas are about 36" tall at the withers and generally weigh between 100 and 200 pounds. They are gentle and easy to handle. Alpacas don't have incisors, horns, hooves or claws. Clean-up is easy since alpacas deposit droppings in only a few places in the paddock. They require minimal fencing and can be pastured at 5 to 10 per acre.

Alpacas were a cherished treasure of the ancient Incan civilization and played a central role in the Incan culture that was located on the high Andean Plateau and mountains of South America. Alpacas were first imported to the United States in 1984. Alpacas are now being successfully raised and enjoyed throughout North America and abroad. There are two types of alpacas - the Huacaya and the Suri. The lifespan of the alpaca is about 20 years and gestation is 11.5 months. Alpacas eat grasses and chew a cud. Adult alpacas are about 36" tall at the withers and generally weigh between 100 and 200 pounds. They are gentle and easy to handle. Alpacas don't have incisors, horns, hooves or claws. Clean-up is easy since alpacas deposit droppings in only a few places in the paddock. They require minimal fencing and can be pastured at 5 to 10 per acre.

This is good information - Thank-you. I will file this away in case I may need it at some point in the future. Thanks again. :)

Archived