Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Betts and 1st pick for Boldin

dyounker44

A friend was listening to the radio today and said he heard rumors of Betts and our first pick for Boldin. Did anyone else here this also? I would be happy with that, We can draft someone late to replace Betts. He has lost a few games for us anyways with his fumbles.

If Arizona would actually do this, which I seriously doubt, I don't see how you could argue against it. Boldin is sick and I'd rather have him than any WR we could get in the draft. J.Campbell and the offense would be looking pretty sick with that addition..

please explain.... because boldin is one of the best young recivers in the league... hes big, hes proven, and he is a team player....... yea i see no reason why you would NOT take this trade

He would want a extended contract upon getting here. We never will develop from within and people wonder why we go no where. We overpaid for Randel El and its showing. I rather us sign Kelly and Sweed and be done with it

i dont like the trade idea. this league is turning into a 2 back league and betts and portis solidify the run game. boldin is a beast, but we can potentially draft a beast at WR at pic 21 or give Mix a shot (who can POTENTIALLY be a beast as well). vinny did say he was high on mix's ability. i would like to see betts stay.

idk skins fans, it could be pretty dangerous. betts is a great backup and a 1st rounder gone?????

although boldin is a beast, this might be a bit much

Perhaps you are forgetting what we are getting in return. Boldin is worth 2 first rounders in my opinion. This woud be a steal. Plus, Mason and Cartwright are also good running backs. Giving Campbell a big #1 WR do wonders.

He would want a extended contract upon getting here. We never will develop from within and people wonder why we go no where. We overpaid for Randel El and its showing. I rather us sign Kelly and Sweed and be done with it

Don't make me go create a list of first round receivers who generally sucked. Drafting any receiver in the first round is a huge gamble.....more so than virtually any position.

Boldin is young and proven. He would easily be a steal for Betts and our 1st pick.

We overpaid for Randel El and its showing.

He's a bargain at this point. It's called FA inflation. I believe ARE was paid $10M in guarantees and Bernard Berrian got $16M guaranteed for a WR who had about 200 more yards than ARE last season.

i dont like the trade idea. this league is turning into a 2 back league and betts and portis solidify the run game. boldin is a beast, but we can potentially draft a beast at WR at pic 21 or give Mix a shot (who can POTENTIALLY be a beast as well). vinny did say he was high on mix's ability. i would like to see betts stay.

I like Betts too, but you can almost find a backup RB anywhere..You can find WR's like Bolding everywhere.

Archived