Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chad Johnson on Rome

Fan4life

I'm not saying I'm for getting CJ, but one argument for him is that he will be totally rejuvenated anywhere he goes. Just like Randy Moss did, he hates his current situation, and he will be extremely happy anywhere he goes. We know how that turned out for Moss. If CJ is putting up around 1,400 yards when he's unhappy, imagine how he'll perform when he's ecstatic to be out of Cincy.

Check out his stats and that is why we should go after him. He averages at least 90+ catches and 1,200yds + a year. Here is his stats from his player profile on NFL.com.

http://www.nfl.com/players/chadjohnson/profile?id=JOH104425.

I saw him on ESPN's Mike Tirco show and just to here what he has to say gave me the impression that he wants to win and play the game for fun. His antics aren't anymore of a distraction than any other player that celebrates after a score. Let him be him and at least he isn't a TO. I say go get him because he adds speed, athletic ability, and consistency to an offense. What he does on the field outweighs the excessive celebrations.

I would rather have the drama....endzone dances...stunts...etc...than trying to throw to Santana Moss...all of 4 feet tall...in double coverage...with a young QB like Jason Campbell....all of 20 feet tall....with his inaccurate tendencies...

Keep saying you don't want Chad Johnson...as you watch the Super Bowl with two tall stand-out WRs catch the ball and make plays....

He's only 6-1. Not exactly what I'd consider big.

I'd love for Chad Johnson to come to the Redskins, but he would probably cost too much.

Chad Johnson is the absolute LAST person i want in the entire NFL. He is a cancer in the locker room and we dont need any of that

He seems like a nice guy to me.

pft.com

POSTED 7:01 p.m. EST, January 30, 2008

CHAD FLIRTS WITH CHARLOTTE

Bengals receiver Chad Johnson continued to back-door campaign to get out of Cincinnati on Wednesday with a comment to Mark Packer of WFNZ in Charlotte.

Per multiple readers, Johnson adressed on "Primtime with the Packman" the possibility of teaming up with receiver Steve Smith.

"85 plus 89 equals Super Bowl," Johnson supposedly said.

Don't look too much into this, Chad and Smith were teammates in junior college. Charlotte invested in a tall receiver (Jarrett) in last years draft.

Don't look too much into this, Chad and Smith were teammates in junior college. Charlotte invested in a tall receiver (Jarrett) in last years draft.

Ye they need more than WR.....thats actually there strongest point...they do need a better number 2 though, not a Chad type.

Archived