Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chad Johnson on Rome

Fan4life

you people are crazy for NOT wanting Chad. its simple Moss and TO were 10 times worse then Chad ever was and look at them now. if he is in the right situation he will be just as vaulable as to and moss. he isnt a redzone threat in cincy because aside from "who'se your mama" they dont have anyone. you have to cover chad, portis, cooley, moss and sellers in the redzone here. one of them is going to be open. its the perfect fit. if we got chad as our only fa/trade pickup this year it would be well worth the $

if chad johnson wants out of cinci bad enough his agent could get him a nice 1year contract and then prove he will produce and not be a cancer to the team.

I wou def take him if he would take a cut to sign with us, kinda like moss did with the pats...

that's the only way i'd take him.... otherwise he will want way too much money, and so will cinci(compensation)

i would love to have him and i think he would get along just fine with everyone on the team but i hope that mouth doesnt get him in trouble. maybe we could work something out where we could send lloyd to cinci with some money (not too much) cause if we could get him for a good deal then it would definitly be worth it

are you freaking kidding me? like we need a showboating prima donna with an attitude who can't keep his trap shut when he's unhappy? NO THANKS!

The Pats and the Cowgirls are doing just fine with their prima donna 81's. So, if we can get him to change his number to 81 I think he'd do just fine. On second thought, he's not worthy enough to wear that number here. Never mind.

if chad johnson wants out of cinci bad enough his agent could get him a nice 1year contract and then prove he will produce and not be a cancer to the team.

I wou def take him if he would take a cut to sign with us, kinda like moss did with the pats...

that's the only way i'd take him.... otherwise he will want way too much money, and so will cinci(compensation)

I don't think that Ocho would come to the Redskins for league minimum to prove himself in an as yet to be proven offense (under new OC Zorn). Moss went to NE with the expectation that he was going to be the missing piece in the puzzle to get a team to the SuperBowl (which it looks like he's made a helluva impact!)...With our coaching upheaval, the Redskins likely won't have a shot at next year's SuperBowl...

Unfortunately, I do see him maybe pulling a Moss and going to Dallass or Green Bay (or NYG).

He's surrounded by convicts in Cincy, and Chad is a cancer? lol If he's in Washington surrounded by our players, he'll be fine anyways. He probably needs to be placed in a positive surrounding. Chad only likes to have fun.

Chad is a cancer, playoffs a couple years ago he had a coach by the throat during halftime and Marvin had to pull him off. That is a cancer.

Chad is a cancer, playoffs a couple years ago he had a coach by the throat during halftime and Marvin had to pull him off. That is a cancer.

Oh come on man...you say tomato...I say tomahto......

I doubt Chad just rolled up on the guy and started choking him for no reason. You basically just gave us 1/2 the story...

:laugh:

UM, maybe with the new coaches an EGO MANIAC would be good here, but I dont want him here, OLD, LIABILITY, MONEY. Why do you think LaVar was let go, this is a team game and you win by being a team.. Randy Moss, was crap in Oakland, why? No team effort on anyones part. T.O. will never win a championship, why? EGO. Moss, this year has played for the team in NE, look at results. Chad will never win either cause it is about HIM and not the team.. PHUK HIM.. Limus Sweed or another draft.. BUILD LONG TERM..

JLC

Posted at 1:59 PM ET, 01/31/2008

Ocho Cinco

Cincinnati Pro Bowl WR Chad Johnson wants to be traded. There's really no denying it. He's doing every TV and radio show possible at the media circus that is the Super Bowl, letting it be known that his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, is "The Shark" and working on finding ways to make Johnson more happy.

Sure, Johnson hasn't come right out and said publicly that he wants out, but the spectacle he is making of himself is clearly intended to put pressure on the Bengals to do something with him, as to this point Coach Marvin Lewis has said he will not trade the highly talented but enigmatic wideout.

Don't surprised to the see the Redskins as major players in the sweepstakes to land him should the Bengals shop him around. He has been discussed by owner Daniel Snyder and executive vice president Vinny Cerrato at length and his name came up frequently in conversations with coaching candidates, league sources said, expecting the Redskins to make a concerted push if he hits the market

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

Archived