Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chad Johnson on Rome

Fan4life

Chad with Rome

Do you want to be traded?

"I'm going to leave that to the Shark (agent Drew Rosenhaus)"

Are you happy in Cincinnati?

"I'm not allowed to say. I get the blame......the so called best player....I'm the problem. Somebody in-house is spreading this. Maybe they want me to quiet down, stop being me. That is not going to happen. I can't function that way.

I tried it...I sucked. There was no excitement."

Can they make it right with you?

........long pause.......I think I could be here with you all season...on your show"

Is it blown up...not fixable?

"I'm leaving that to Drew. It's been bad (in Cincinnati)....I'm the scapegoat...alot of stuff in house is happening I'm not fond of. It doesn't sit well with me. I have fun. I'm a little outlandish. I produce. I do everything to help us win.

Who does have your back?

"TJ has my back.....Carson....that's it....that's really it"

LETS go get this guy!

Too much $$.

I'd rather stick to the draft and keep the overhead low for a few years. Plus, the Skins need a lot more than just a WR, and if they signed him he'd likely be the only signing the Skins could afford this year.

Just say no to FA and trades.

The guy's great, but he's a classic frontrunner.

When the offense is clicking and he's scoring td's, it's all fun and games.

But then, the weather turns cold, Carson is looking TJ's way a little more, wins aren't so easy to come by, and all of a sudden ocho-cinco is pointing fingers instead of being a leader and helping his team fight.

Someone compared him to Gary Clark once, because Gary would throw a temper-tantrum now and then.

But it ain't the same. Gary Clark was a gamer who had respect in the locker room and would do anything to win.

I would rather have the drama....endzone dances...stunts...etc...than trying to throw to Santana Moss...all of 4 feet tall...in double coverage...with a young QB like Jason Campbell....all of 20 feet tall....with his inaccurate tendencies...

Keep saying you don't want Chad Johnson...as you watch the Super Bowl with two tall stand-out WRs catch the ball and make plays....

Keep saying you don't want Chad Johnson...as you watch the Super Bowl with two tall stand-out WRs catch the ball and make plays....

If you want Chad because you think he's a tall receiver you'd better look elsewhere. He stands and entire 6-1 which is a pretty average height for a receiver. While the two Super Bowl WRs you're talking about stand 6-4 and 6-5.

illone, we're going to sign one or two FA's just not the most hyped/expensive ones, i hope.

I don't mind filling a few depth spots with lower priced role players. I'm firmly entrenched in the camp that believes in building through the draft and NOT trading away draft picks on risky players.

FA is fine if used correctly.

Another selfish, loudmouthed discontent.

He was given fairly free reign by coaching staff, but that wasn't enough. We don't need his weekly hotdogging dastracting. Find someone who doesn't have to act like an attention seeking 8 year old.

This guy has TO written all over him. TO before he matured.

If you want Chad because you think he's a tall receiver you'd better look elsewhere. He stands and entire 6-1 which is a pretty average height for a receiver. While the two Super Bowl WRs you're talking about stand 6-4 and 6-5.

It matters not...because Chad PLAYS Tall...and I'm sure I don't need to litter this thread with endless YouTube videos of Chad going up above everyone else and making plays...

And the 6'-1" you quoted him @...is much better than our current situation...

It is what it is - even Mel Kiper has us "needing" a tall WR...

Another selfish, loudmouthed discontent.

He was given fairly free reign by coaching staff, but that wasn't enough. We don't need his weekly hotdogging dastracting. Find someone who doesn't have to act like an attention seeking 8 year old.

This guy has TO written all over him. TO before he matured.

Wow Thoth...you must HATE Clinton Portis...and want him off of this team ASAP...

It matters not...because Chad PLAYS Tall...and I'm sure I don't need to litter this thread with endless YouTube videos of Chad going up above everyone else and making plays...

And the 6'-1" you quoted him @...is much better than our current situation...

It is what it is - even Mel Kiper has us "needing" a tall WR...

I agree that we need a tall WR, but we can get a bigger, younger, not-so-much-of-an-attention-whore, receiver for a lot cheaper than we can get Chad Johnson for.

I agree that we need a tall WR, but we can get a bigger, younger, not-so-much-of-an-attention-whore, receiver for a lot cheaper than we can get Chad Johnson for.

That would be nice...but who is that guy? Mix? Our 21st pick?

It's just hilarious when people think we are "better off" w/o Chad Johnson...

CP = every bit of CJ in terms of "prima donna"...and I don't hate on CP...

Dan could give CJ a huge signing bonus...and have his contract count less against the cap (over so many years) right? Plus...ya never know if CJ could get wise to Randy Moss' tenured approach to the NFL...going for Wins vs. Entertainment...

Archived