Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chad Johnson on Rome

Fan4life

Umm, no he's not.

Oh...my bad...

CP doesn't dance everytime he scores...

CP hasn't actually done one of Chad Johnson's endzone dances....

CP hasn't cut his hair...EXACTLY like Chad Johnson for a Monday Night Football game...

CP hasn't violated league policy with uniform violations....

CP doesn't dress up in costumes..................

Look...I love CP...but if he's not on the same level of Chad...than he is certainly right beneath...

Some guys on here want Mooch as the head coach but you guys don't want chad Johnson. Have you seen him play. HE gets free from single coverage almost everytime. he has 1/3 of a second cut, why in the world wouldn't you want this guy here. Look at last years numbers and the media are saying it was a down year for him. Portis does more weird things than ocho cinco

It matters not...because Chad PLAYS Tall...and I'm sure I don't need to litter this thread with endless YouTube videos of Chad going up above everyone else and making plays...

And the 6'-1" you quoted him @...is much better than our current situation...

It is what it is - even Mel Kiper has us "needing" a tall WR...

Well, even though he plays tall, he's not even the #1 red zone option on his current team.

how can people say this dude is drama, or compare him to t.o. or randy moss... he wants to win, he doesnt throw people under the bus, and what he does is good for the game... and let me ask you this... how is what he does any different than what portis does.. besides the funny endzone celebrations?.. he speaks his mind, half the poeple who dont want him probably think that scrub we signed from the giants practice squad is gonna be a pro bowler

Chad with Rome

Do you want to be traded?

"I'm going to leave that to the Shark (agent Drew Rosenhaus)"

Are you happy in Cincinnati?

"I'm not allowed to say. I get the blame......the so called best player....I'm the problem. Somebody in-house is spreading this. Maybe they want me to quiet down, stop being me. That is not going to happen. I can't function that way.

I tried it...I sucked. There was no excitement."

Can they make it right with you?

........long pause.......I think I could be here with you all season...on your show"

Is it blown up...not fixable?

"I'm leaving that to Drew. It's been bad (in Cincinnati)....I'm the scapegoat...alot of stuff in house is happening I'm not fond of. It doesn't sit well with me. I have fun. I'm a little outlandish. I produce. I do everything to help us win.

Who does have your back?

"TJ has my back.....Carson....that's it....that's really it"

LETS go get this guy!

Why do we need another head case, to room with LLoyd?

Even if we had the money, I'd still pass.

Then you're insane... respectively of course ;)

He'd take too much to get b/c I don't think that we could fit him under the cap and make the moves that we need to make. With that said, I'd take him in a heartbeat if it made sense but it doesn't b/c of our cap situation. Whether or not we can do some cap magic, who knows? No one can deny how talented Chad Johnson is though, and he produces. Hell, look at his numbers if you haven't. He had an outstanding year in '07, and unfortunately it would cost us a bunch of money to get him. That's why I don't think he'll be a Redskin unless he comes here for less than what his market value really is.

There are a ton of teams that will pay for this guy, but maybe he will come here b/c we have a playoff team. Maybe Clinton can convince him :) . [Crazy Talk Warning!] :D I do see Dallas as a possibility though. Jones will go after him if Chad really wants to get out of Cincinnati, I can promise that. With he and TO on the field, they will be even more explosive in that offense. I think that he will go there if Jones can convince TO and he that it will work with both of them on the field. Call me crazy, but I see Jerra' making a blockbuster move to get him in that offense. At the end of the day, it just seems like our cap situation is going to be the deal killer. I'd almost rather pay for a big-time End or Secondary player with any FA money that we throw out there. I still think that we can find a quality big receiver in the draft, but I haven't really done any homework on who's out there that we can grab at one of our draft spots. I'll start looking at that stuff after February. We need a Colston or Plaxico in our offense. Maybe Mix can be that guy. He sure can play on teams. There's no doubt about that. :2cents:

why not?...we had primecrime fleaon sanders,,,spend the money,,the glory days are back in this franchise,,dan take us old skool,,like u did b4 you begged JG to comeback to save the franchise:applause:

are you freaking kidding me? like we need a showboating prima donna with an attitude who can't keep his trap shut when he's unhappy? NO THANKS!

Bringing him in would be exciting. How can you not like this loudmouth? Everytime he talks and dances its in the ENDZONE people!!!!! Whats our biggest problem? GETTING IN THE ENDZONE!!!! Sign him up Dan!!

You make a good point. The ONLY time he does anything people dont like is when he does something that the fans of the team he plays for absolutely love..... scores. He only makes jokes when he scores, and in all honesty its a lot more fun to see then Marcus "Dancing with the Stars" Washington dancing around and gyrating his hips when he makes a tackle while we are down 52-7.

Ocho Cinco would be the tool that JC needs to become an elete QB.

pft.com

POSTED 7:01 p.m. EST, January 30, 2008

CHAD FLIRTS WITH CHARLOTTE

Bengals receiver Chad Johnson continued to back-door campaign to get out of Cincinnati on Wednesday with a comment to Mark Packer of WFNZ in Charlotte.

Per multiple readers, Johnson adressed on "Primtime with the Packman" the possibility of teaming up with receiver Steve Smith.

"85 plus 89 equals Super Bowl," Johnson supposedly said.

Archived