Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mort will be on ESPN Radio in a couple minutes to give the update about the Skins

voicekiller

This isn't the first time we've seen a Snyder smear campaign. We saw it with Coles and then again with Lavar. At first you're more likely to give the owner the benefit of the doubt over the player seeing as how you would think he'd be the more mature and credible of the two. But at this point, Snyder has long lost any benefit of the doubt from Skins fans.

If this is true.... I know that Dan Snyder will have almost completely lost me as a skins fan! Not only will they have to learn a new offense under Zohrn... or whatever his name is... but now if Williams is not a candidate for HC, who says that he is staying....which then puts a new look on a really solid defense....

Snyder's ego is getting the best of him! I think that if Williams is not hired as the coach...he will lose a lot of sins fans. On top of that, there will be a lot of media criticizing his decision... and this thing could spiral until there is nothing left!

As mentioned in another thread, the rumor now (according to WTOP) is that the disrespect was not telling Gibbs about the 10-man tribute to Sean Taylor in the Buffalo game and a possible subsequent argument with Snyder over the matter. Who the heck knows at this point. :rolleyes:

If this is what they were referring to in the "disrespect" rumor then everybody needs to chill the **** OUT....jeebus.

Mort said Fassel "recommended" Zorn as an offensive coordinator and it "could be a sign".
Good thing about Danny is that he struck out the side on the media, they couldn't be more clueless about the process. That isn't new news, they're only linking them because when Fassel was the front runner they interviewed Zorn. Could be true, but apparently Fassel feels used during this process. I hope we hire Jim Schwartz and get this thing over with. I don't like Spagnuolo, he's Jason Garrett on the other side of the ball.

I think that someone outside of the skins is starting all this mess.

I dont think that snyder would smear Gwilliams and I dont think willaims would say that about gibbs.

I think that the media is mad because snyder is not saying anything.

Its not the first, and wont be the last. When was the last time the media had something nice to say?

And the fact that this is the slow week for football news this is right up their alley to spin something until SB.

This isn't the first time we've seen a Snyder smear campaign. We saw it with Coles and then again with Lavar. At first you're more likely to give the owner the benefit of the doubt over the player seeing as how you would think he'd be the more mature and credible of the two. But at this point, Snyder has long lost any benefit of the doubt from Skins fans.

Yeah, he was real critical of LaVar and look at how LaVar was still sticking by us at ST's funeral. It seems like he was the bad guy when he really wasnt.

I think that is really a good way of looking at it..

I dont think that snyder would smear Gwilliams

I disagree. Remember the ice cream incident with Mike Nolan, and the plasma TV comment with Lav Coles. Snyder is a pretty vindictive guy. I think he sees turning Williams into a villain as his only way out of this mess. Problem is, doing so is going to piss off all the players who love Williams.

I have a really, really bad feeling about the direction all of this is headed.

I was thinking this was all because of a stupid mole in the Redskins organization, but now I'm starting to think you're right.

He mailed Mike Nolan a box of vanilla ice cream.

He fired Norv Turner at 7-6.

He fired Marty after one season.

He told Coles he'd buy him a plasma TV so he could watch football at home.

ugh.

I disagree. Remember the ice cream incident with Mike Nolan, and the plasma TV comment with Lav Coles. Snyder is a pretty vindictive guy. I think he sees turning Williams into a villain as his only way out of this mess. Problem is, doing so is going to piss off all the players who love Williams.

Wow, we posted the same thing within the same minute.

i believe GW, i dont care who our coach becomes because i will support our team either way, but i think snyder is trying to make GW look bad so the fans will side with him

ding, ding, ding, ding, you got that right! and the side show continues! :munchout:

This may get real ugly............i can only imagine the media at the presser when the new coach (other than Williams) is introduced. There will be a formal interrogation of Snyder by the media. Might be protests outside by fans too.

I think Snyder will pull a Rosenhaus and repeat 'no comment' to any questions about this hiring process. No one knew what was going on, and now the details are even more confusing/surprising.

bring on ron Meeks! Maybe we can trade for julius peppers too :/

That would be the worst possible outcome because then where would Gregg Williams' job fit in...Meeks is a defensive minded HC and that could lead to a new defense and the release of Gregg Williams...come on SNYDER hire Williams already for the sake of your fans... let me put it in Snyders' terms:

"Fans=Money $$$"

I honestly dont know what to think any more. Part of me thinks that Snyder is looking for any excuse to smear GW and run him out and bring in Fassel. I think that Fassel has the job and that they hired Zorn because that is who Fassel agreed to during the meeting.

Another part of me believes this is all smoke and mirrors and that nothing has been determined by anyone yet. Maybe this part is just me hoping..

Archived