Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mort will be on ESPN Radio in a couple minutes to give the update about the Skins

voicekiller

Man, this is turning out ugly!!! Now, who would want to become HC of this team? I never thought I would post such a response, but things on the Skin's management side look like the devil!

I hear you Bro...I am so sick of all the rumors and inaccurate reports...damn it "24" and "Lost" aren't as complicated as this crap is. Whoever our coach ends up being they better be worth the crap that everyone (FO, Staff, Players & Fans) have gone through.

SO who is right? Gregg or C Mort?
As mentioned in another thread, the rumor now (according to WTOP) is that the disrespect was not telling Gibbs about the 10-man tribute to Sean Taylor in the Buffalo game and a possible subsequent argument with Snyder over the matter. Who the heck knows at this point. :rolleyes:

I think that someone outside of the skins is starting all this mess.

I dont think that snyder would smear Gwilliams and I dont think willaims would say that about gibbs.

I think that the media is mad because snyder is not saying anything.

I honestly cant see any man, woman or child dumping on Gibbs. And the fact that someone is up for HC of the Skins, it just doesnt add up to me for him to talk bad about THE Redskin of all Redskin Joe Gibbs.

Why would he sabotage himself like that? Just doesnt add up..

Archived