Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: Vinny Cerrato Named Executive Vice President (MEGA MERGED)

TK

And since Snyder is anything but an NFL expert, he is likely basing a good job on him not liking some of the boneheaded signings like Archuleta, Lloyd, Duckett, (there had to be a few that he disagreed with) which are no-brainer idiot moves for the cost to anyone who has posted here for the past 2-3 years, yet Snyder probably thinks he's a genius for seeing that Archuleta is not in fact the best Safety in the NFL, or that Duckett isn't worth 2 first day draft picks for one year on the bench (JUST IN CASE), or that Lloyd isn't worth 2 higher draft picks than the Pats gave up for Moss, maybe he liked Merriman over Rogers, or didn't agree with the 2nd rounder given up in the Bailey/Portis deal, etc. To a lot of fans, its been obvious that the team is still making idiot moves, but to Snyder, who knows. :2cents:

Personally, I only think Duckett was a bonehead move at the time. I understood the logic behind the Arch move, and that just didn't work out. The skins took a risk on a promising young WR, and it ended up not working out. Hey, not all moves work out. The important thing is to learn from those mistakes.

BTW, the Patriots were one of the few teams that was going to get Randy Moss at a discount. Moss was only going to agree to a trade to a winning team, so let's not compare those trades.

If they go out in March and sign someone like Reggie Williams from the Jags to a 7 year 33Mil contract will you still say the same thing? I mean, he did have 10TD's this year, right?

And if he goes out and puts up 1200 yards and 15 TDs, everyone will say it is a great signing. Hell, people here probably would worship the signing because he's over 6 feet tall. :rolleyes:

Jason

Dan Snyder learned NOTHING from Gibbs. He effectively set our team back at LEAST 5 years with the "promotion" of Cerrato. Not to mention the fact that the whole "continuity" issue has be chucked right out the window. I am guessing that in the next 24-48 hours we are going to hear that Jim Fasel will be the 27th head coach of the Washington Redskins.

I am really, REALLY pissed about this. WTF is Snyder thinking?

OK I have slept on this and what was the point of this? The guy was already our team vice president. They added the word "Executive" and made a press realease? :whoknows: Danny is turning us into a joke again. It's back to everybody else in the league to start pointing and laughing again. Does anybody think Vinnys job day to day will change? I think he will have the same role as before this was just done for one of two reasons, ego or to send a message to somebody. either that or its just stupidity.

Considering that the Offensive Coordinator and the Defensive Coordinator are all called something else, then I have reason to believe that Vinny is now General Manager. This is what Snyder calls a GM.

At least there is a guy in charge...I'll give you that. It's a Snyder puppet, but it is someone at the desk.

This is a good move because now someone is clearly accountable for the decisions with regard to the draft, free agents and the cap.

Hopefully the Redskins will get a guy that can simply coach the football team.

The salary cap dictates that the team is going to change so we might as well lay some ground work for a solid organization.

I have too much anger boiling over, and there are too many threads in which I want to express this recurring frustration. So i'm starting my own, simple, non-discussion-based venting thread.

**** YOU DAN SNYDER AND **** YOUR LITTLE PLAYBOY VINNY CERRATO.

**** you Dan Snyder for your coaching-search ego trip. Couldn't leave good enough alone, could you? No, not when all the credit G.W. might get goes back to Gibbs and not you. You let Joe have his fun, but now it's time to take the reins back because we all know the rousing success the Snyder-Cerrato power pak has brought us in the past! You're a wannabe Steinbrenner stuck in the wrong sport and you are slowly losing your fan base without even realizing it.

**** you Vinny Cerrato for your quasi-GM-sinecure. You're a glorified scout with a brown nose and Gregg Williams could crush you in his bare hands. You are an ass turd. If I knew any more about you, I would have more to say. So, screw you for not giving me more to say.

Whew. :rant:

if snyder hires fassell you might as well get used to losing and being at the bottom of the nfe east until snyder sells the team to someone who actually run it in the right direction. until then take down those redskins flags on ur card or fly them at half staff! cause were gonna suck ! hate to say it.

if snyder hires fassell you might as well get used to losing and being at the bottom of the nfc east until snyder sells the team to someone who actually run it in the right direction. until then take down those redskins flags on ur car or fly them at half staff! cause were gonna suck ! hate to say it.

I have too much anger boiling over, and there are too many threads in which I want to express this recurring frustration. So i'm starting my own, simple, non-discussion-based venting thread.

**** YOU DAN SNYDER AND **** YOUR LITTLE PLAYBOY VINNY CERRATO.

**** you Dan Snyder for your coaching-search ego trip. Couldn't leave good enough alone, could you? No, not when all the credit G.W. might get goes back to Gibbs and not you. You let Joe have his fun, but now it's time to take the reins back because we all know the rousing success the Snyder-Cerrato power pak has brought us in the past! You're a wannabe Steinbrenner stuck in the wrong sport and you are slowly losing your fan base without even realizing it.

**** you Vinny Cerrato for your quasi-GM-sinecure. You're a glorified scout with a brown nose and Gregg Williams could crush you in his bare hands. You are an ass turd. If I knew any more about you, I would have more to say. So, screw you for not giving me more to say.

Whew. :rant:

Abu, why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?

Archived