Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Send Off For Coach Joe Gibbs

TK

Huly just called. She's organizing this now. Word is to meet at the same spot as the Seattle send off at 2:30PM today.

I couldn't make the sendoff...did you guys meet at the location where Sean's vigil was held or at where the field is for training camp?

I am SO bummed.. I am in Orlando on business right now and can't be there.:(

I was already feeling so "disconnected" from everything (except for this site, thank goodness) being down here in God's waiting room, but missing this makes ime feel even worse.

I am SO thankful that Coach Gibbs signed my "We want Dallas ... AGAIN!!" sign at the send off last Friday. I was thrilled then, but I treasure it even more now ... what timing.

Will be there in spirit with all of you who are there today ...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "GODS WAITING ROOM" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I moved down here (30 minutes from Orlando) in 1991 and that is the most accurate assesment of Central Florida I have ever heard.

WE'LL MISS YOU COACH. THANKS FOR

EVERYTHING

God Bless

I am SO bummed.. I am in Orlando on business right now and can't be there.:(

I was already feeling so "disconnected" from everything (except for this site, thank goodness) being down here in God's waiting room, but missing this makes ime feel even worse.

I am SO thankful that Coach Gibbs signed my "We want Dallas ... AGAIN!!" sign at the send off last Friday. I was thrilled then, but I treasure it even more now ... what timing.

Will be there in spirit with all of you who are there today ...

Archived