Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Send Off For Coach Joe Gibbs

TK

Huly and I just gave Coach a big hug on behalf of ExtremeSkins..

We also got him a little engraved trophy which he got all giddy over..

Will post pics later..

Nice Pez!!!!! You and Huly are just simply the best! You 2 get my award for most awesome fans of the year award!!!!!! :1stplace: Thanks for givin' coach a hug for me man. I'm gonna miss him!

Rob;)

Will post pics later..

:point2sky :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Huly and Pez: Here's a tropy for you two - :1stplace:

Will post pics later..

That means the world to me that you guys did that. I'm really upset that I wasn't able to hop on a frickin' plane, drop by the park, and let Gibbs know how much he means to me and how much he inspires me. Thank-you so much for representing us well! Looking somberly forward to seeing the pictures.

I am getting ready to charge my camera battery where we can post pics.

We gave him a Thank you card from all of ES so everyone was included!

so if I hug you and Amy tomorrow night, it would be as if I hugged Coach, RIGHT?

Can't wait!!!

;)

i asked him for a hug, and that's when i lost it- i CRIED!!!

ill post my pictures soon!!!

he will be missed!!

You were quite emotional, but we all were. it was good seeing you skinslove<3(<--its a HEART, like in texting. There I said it. :silly: ) I got a autographed copy of Gibbs' book and shook his hand. Thanks to all who came out and I'll see you all next year.

You were quite emotional, but we all were. it was good seeing you skinslove<3(<--its a HEART, like in texting. There I said it. :silly: ) I got a autographed copy of Gibbs' book and shook his hand. Thanks to all who came out and I'll see you all next year.

you could've gotten that same autographed book and shaken his hand on Saturday night/Sunday morning at 3:00am if you would have SHOWN UP!

:D

Man...I was all set to come up to Redskins Park today but I had to deal with some issues that came up. You know I was heated about that.

I'm glad there were a great group of you to represent and send him off in retirement in style. Huly and Pez, I can't thank you guys enough for all that you do for us ES'ers. I wish I was there for that one last whoorah with coach. He will surely be missed around these parts and on the team.

Let's hope they do the right thing and promote within the organization.

Peace yall!

-Tamika aka Mikachu

you could've gotten that same autographed book and shaken his hand on Saturday night/Sunday morning at 3:00am if you would have SHOWN UP!

:D

I got one which is next to my ST collection! But anyway cricket, how long did it take to get home saturday/sunday from there to crofton. I didn't make it back till around 5 am or so but then again I went the wrong way twice since I was falling asleep at the wheel! LOL!:D

Oh very emotional. I was there, it was very sad. I thank everyone for letting me see Joe Gibbs one more time, he's an all time hero and I also just love that I've discovered these send offs.

But the way great picture of Huly and Pez with Coach Gibbs

:cheers: to the photographers

Archived