Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Send Off For Coach Joe Gibbs

TK

Great idea for doing this. Thanks Huly and pez for organizing these rallies. I wish I could be there in person to tell him all he's meant to Skins fans, heck, the whole DC area.

I 3rd the recommendation to take lots of pictures. Maybe I'll be seeing you on the news again later (although I don't know who is who yet).

Thanks Huly and Pez for doing this. If I knew my flight would get there in time from Cali, I'd hope on a plane in an instant, screw the cost. If you get a chance, please tell him there are so many fans who want to be there but just can't, but we love him and wish him only the best. God Bless Joe Gibbs!

would anybody who is going be kind enough to give me their cell # or I can give you mine so that when I get there I can still see Coach Gibbs because I will not be able to get off work until 4. PM please thanks in advance

Me too. I want to go but I can't get out of here until 4PM. Thanks!

Oh maaaan, I wish I had known about this earlier. I live only 30 minutes away (depending on traffic), but I just came across this. Gibbs lives right down the street from me, and yet I've never seen him. I know a few folks who have met him, but I've never had the opportunity.

Archived