Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9-8: I am so proud of this team. Props & thanks to Skins (MET... Merged)

Currahee

i am upset at sellers. hes not suppose to bark back at collins.. seattle saw that and took advantage.....and only if cooley would of caught that pass after the mix kick off pick up.. we made so much mistakes, but over all i am proud. we fought hard. two days of storms causing black outs, tree fallings, accidents... when mix pick up that recovery, it all of a sudden the sun came up in san jose.. i knew he was smiling.. then all of a sudden the rain came back. even harder. sean is proud also sad. just like me. :(

They lost because they were unprepared. The coaching game plan didn't work and they made little adjustments to fix it. Yes, you have seen that all year long. Outcoached again. Yes, Seattle made plays, but we don't adjust.

They also lost due to execution. At some point, Moss has to become the type of receiver who catches passes that him him in the numbers. He is getting worse the longer he stays in DC.

I'm proud that they battle back and made it to the playoffs.

I'm not proud of what I saw today. Too many mistakes.

They looked shell shocked in the 1st half. Horrible play calling in the redzone before THE KICKER missed that field goal.

F****ing Kickers.

I'm very proud of them.

They have been playing on pure emotion for 4 weeks. In hindsight, it's not that surprising that they ran out of gas eventually.

I thought the seahawks played a great game on defense for almost 3 quarters.

Then we just hit a wall in the 4th. And Collins was obviously trying to be the hero.

But still, this was more than we could ever have reasonably expected from them this year. I think we'll do better next year. Let's just try to get that first playoff game at home!

They really overcame alot this year. To make the playoffs was amazing when you look at the season as a whole. They are on the right track and a few healthy players away from greatness. To the teams credit they had pretty decent roster depth to overcome the injuries/death of Shawn.

Joe truly is a great leader...give him 2 more years to chase another SB.

Hail guys...good year

If this team had fallen apart after Taylor's passing, it would have been somewhat understandable. Instead, the opposite happened.

Obviously, there's plenty of bad stuff, but when I look back at this season, I'll remember what they accomplished in spite of all the crap thrown at them.

This year has been a rollercoaster indeed. Gibbs has proven that he is a great leader and assembler of talent, but he has also proven that he is no longer a viable football coach and game manager/play caller. Despite what most of you think, and the last 4 weeks of the season, I stand by that assessment. I don't wish him to leave, but I do wish for a new "head coach."

This was a good year, considering everything they've been through this year. Most teams with injuries and a death on the team wouldn't finish 9-8, much more, make the playoffs in a tough division. People who just point out the record aren't really looking at the big picture. Yes, we did finish 9-8, but we could have just as easily contended for the division title in the toughest division in the NFL. They even had a chance to win this game. They've showed a lot of heart playing all year.

I'm proud of the Redskins, and I'm proud to be a Redskins fan.

:logo: We as Skin fans should be proud. Considering 4 weeks ago the Skins were considered finished and a bunch of losers and underachievers. You can not deny, this team pulled it together. Taylors death was the ignition for our late season run, and on that note, these so called Skin fans who put down Gibbs and the team for loseing tonight are a bunch of j--k-ss--. It sure easy to put down "Your Team" via the internet, but to be a real person , why dont you express your feelings to the team, like Portis ,Betts or how about London Fletcher., I Know, I lived 22 years in the D.C. area, born and raised, these players are not to hard to find, they are always out in the puplic eye. So put up or shut up. Thank you to the 2007 Skins for one hell of season. Hail Skins.RIP SeanTaylor:logo:

As much as I wanted to believe that the Skins could go deep in the Playoffs, I had a feeling that last weeks win against Dallas WAS the Skins Super Bowl.I know most fans probably are not satisfied but if you think back to after the Bills game and all of the adversity, it is truely amazing how they came together and dominated evreyone they faced over the next 4 games.They will build on this and come back and win it all next year!!!Thank you Redskins for a great month of Football!!!

While I am profoundly disappointed after yesterday's loss, and really thought we were destined in some divine way to go farther, I can not help but be proud of the entire Redskins organization ... this season especially.

Who among us *ever* expected, as late as the end of November, that we would make the playoffs after all of our injuries and especially after the gut wrenching loss of Sean Taylor? To have come as far as they did certainly makes the loss yesterday a more bitter pill to swallow, but can anyone deny that our team and their coaches were able to rebound in a miraculous way, after suffering a tragedy none of us can really begin to comprehend.

Sure there are so many "what if's" when you analyze yesterday's loss and yes, it *still* feels like a kick in the stomach this morning. But I am still amazed at, and yes, very proud of, my team and what they were able to accomplish this emotionally and physically daunting season.

HTTR and thank you Washington Redskins. I can't wait to see what's on the horizon for next year.

Archived