Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9-8: I am so proud of this team. Props & thanks to Skins (MET... Merged)

Currahee

So we lost.

We didn't play hard, key guys effed up, and I want to put my Moss jersey in a sewage drain.

But to have gone through what we went through and even be here *****ing about the loss, well, wow.

Thank you, my 2007 Washington Redskins, for a hell of a ride.

Let's bring it all together next year. :cheers:

Hail.

I know it sucks losing today. But hats off to this team for their resolve, heart, and determination. That said, next year we get back Campbell, Jansen, Thomas, Rogers, McIntosh..... The future is bright fellow Extremers. It's a long way til September but I can't wait for opening weekend. Helluva run but it wasn't meant to be..... Now somebody take out the fukin' Cowgirls. Go Packers...

Proud of mediocrity? I demand better. THis team was coached awful, and some players did a half-ass job.

Guys I would part ways with:

1) Jason Campbell - think he's shown us he's not a legit QB in this league

2) Santana Moss- drops too many passes and it's reliable at all

3) Clinton Portis- fumbles too much and others can replace his yardage without the type of salary he gets.

I AM proud of this team. I'll tell you after the death of Sean Taylor, I have less of a live/die attitude with the skins, although i will love them til i die. HTTR. Those who say fire Gibbs - he made the playoffs 2 out of 4 years after we had made them 1 out of 10. I have a new found respect for Snyder, he handled the ST situation great. We lost our best, or one of our best players, to a tragedy this year and we are not an "old" team. let's reflect on this as a good year. Can't wait to see the team in Aug 08

Proud of mediocrity? I demand better. THis team was coached awful, and some players did a half-ass job.

Guys I would part ways with:

1) Jason Campbell - think he's shown us he's not a legit QB in this league

2) Santana Moss- drops too many passes and it's reliable at all

3) Clinton Portis- fumbles too much and others can replace his yardage without the type of salary he gets.

proud of what? being avgerage? just good enough to make it to the playoffs and lose early? right as long as we accept this kind of season yr in and yr out, we will never win the super bowl.
I'm sick of always looking to next year.

This post is the same damn post from the last 15 seasons.

If you three actually took more than the three seconds it took to come up with such impulsive and :jerk: reactions and actually LOOKED at what we've been through this season, then you'd be a lot better off as fans.

I am also very, very proud of this team. To get to this point was unimaginable 4 weeks ago. My only hope going into the offseason is that we learn our lesson from the past and keep this team together. No sweeping offensive changes. No overpriced free agents. Keep this team together, and we'll do great things in 2008. Overreach trying to 'put us over the top', and we'll be doomed to having another year like 2006.

I think we'll look back at this year as the beginning. The precursor to the greatness that is due this great fanbase and organization.

Hail To the Redskins!!!

proud of what? being avgerage? just good enough to make it to the playoffs and lose early? right as long as we accept this kind of season yr in and yr out, we will never win the super bowl.

Don't forget a much worse draft pick for storming into the playoffs just to make everyone think they're not total failures.

One and Done. At week 14 though it didn't look like the Skins had a prayer of making it at all with all of the injuries and the death of Taylor. The team did a fantastic job of pulling together to get in at all. I think Sean would be proud of the effort.

I thought the Skins had another win in them to get back to Dallas but Seattle put up an excellent effort and showed they were the better team.

Cheers Skins Fans

TheFan

I'm sick of always looking to next year.

This post is the same damn post from the last 15 seasons.

Welcome to the same issue as 31 teams each year. We have to build on something, what was our record in 06, what was our record in 07? Are we building? ST has brought a whole new demention to this but I'm happy, but disappointed, with the end result.

I am so proud of this team and coach Joe. The fans wanting to empty our roster and coaching staff are going to begging for Gibbs once he's gone. Been to the playoffs twice in four years, and the second time was over the greatest adversity I have ever seen any kind of team endure.

We need some help on the O'Line and for Jason Campbell to really study the film of Collins' running the ship.

HTTR!

Its too bad. Im not ready to stop watching the skins each week. But I'm pretty damn proud of how they overcame all the injuries not even to mention ST. They had a shot to win in the fourth, but just couldnt keep up the emotion and intensity thats gotten them to this point.

Archived