Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9-8: I am so proud of this team. Props & thanks to Skins (MET... Merged)

Currahee

I am extremely proud of our team and coaching staff. With all of the adversity, injuries (no other o-line was as beat up as ours) with the bye week being week 4, these guys did an INCREDIBLE job pulling together and as Portis said becoming a "family". Only good things are in store for this organization. I look forward to seeing how we are going to continue to improve through the offseason.

Let's continue to pray for these guys; my wife pointed out last night now that the season is over ST memory might become more painful for them/us since we are not playing anymore.

HTTR

I am proud they made it into the playoffs. The team fought hard the last 4 games to get there.

I am hoping that next year we get to see more of a scoring attitude from the coaching staff. The days of get the lead and run out the clock are past. I would much rather see us win 42 - 40 than 7 - 0 anyday.

We did what quite a few teams could not (made the playoffs), we can hold our heads up and look forward to next season.

Preseason, I thought that winning 8-9 games this season would be a best-case scenario if the team stayed completely healthy.

To make the playoffs after what this team has gone through is truly commendable.

Next season, they need to begin playing at the level that they played at the end of 2005 and at the end of this season. They play great when they're backed into a corner, they need to try to prevent getting into that corner in the first place by elevating their performance earlier in the season.

I am very proud of this team and the coaches. I really thought we going to rally here.

But between Suisham missing the FG and Sellers arguing with Collins about his place on the field you can see how those were real momentum killers. But do not think for a second that whole stadium gasped when we went up 14-13.

I LOVE this team and am proud to be a fan.

The season is over that much is true but i say Hail to the redskins. they fought hard and once again made the playoffs after everything that happened to come outta nowhere and get there is something special. Every redskin fan should hold there head up right now we did great at the end of this year and looking back on the last 5 weeks that provides momentum going into next year so i say it one more time

Hail To the redskins

Hail Laron Landry

Hail Todd collins

Hail Clinton Portis

Hail Santanna Moss

Hail Randle El

Hail Cooley

Hail Springs And

Smoot.

Hail London FLetcher

Hail to the redskins

Baby next year the

east is ours.

To the mods sorry for the large font but it needed to be shouted.

This season was one to remember we had so many close games that could of went either way. Of course we lost our best player and a team leader RIP SEAN TAYLOR. But the skins fought together wanting to get to the playoffs for their late teammate, it was a pleasure watching them win those 4 games in a row and make it. We had Toddy Collins lead us there, I dont think anyone could of ever thought that would of happened. Since the games meant something it made the weeks go by so fast and thank you redskins for performing your best for us we are all very proud. Im sad to see the 2007 season go it seemed like yesterday our first preseason game and Landry crushed Kerry Collins. Its now time to regroup and look foward to 2008 story of the Washington Redskins.

:applause: :2cents:

This year was tough. Losing Sean, all the line injuries and also at QB. But just like every year, I will take the good with the bad. I will read the internet everyday to see what moves the Redskins made (or didn't make). I will watch the combines and talk about how the Skins could use this guy or that guy.

I will cheer (and yell) at my TV during the draft knowing nobody but my wife and kids can actually hear what I am saying. And I will enthusiastically enter next season saying how, after looking at the schedule, the Redskins should go 12-4 or 11-5. I know that I have no control over what happens with the Redskin organization and the personnel decisions that are made......so I will cheer some, and question others.....but I will be a Skins fan until the day I die.

Like everyone has said.....this year was tough. I am proud of the way the team pulled together and always had someones back. That is how championships are won. Not with the best players....but the best TEAM.

HAIL!

Thanks to a great season Redskins!!!!

We learned Jason needs more time in this offense.

You can not keep going with a brand new OL, and we have to continue to have better depth.

We need guys like Kerney on this team.

We need a #1 WR.

We learned that Gibbs is still a heck of a coach.

We learened with out of it then the Pats will go undefeated :silly:

Thanks Redskins for a great season, the last couple of months have been a hell of a ride.

I would also hope we get a GM so Gibbs can concetrate on coaching. I think trying to do everything is to hard for anyone. Look across the league it does not work.

After the year the Redskins (WE) have had, I'm extremely proud of what was accomplished this year. I'm glad to see a 'TEAM' evolve and become very productive. I hope they bring the CORE team back and keep this thing going forward.

I'm hoping they focus on O-line and D-line in the draft, we really need to solidify the lines.

Hail to the Redskins! Thank you for a great season..

I am very proud of this team...they just fell short after a very emotional month...they really looked like they had nothing left in the tank after so much...I give them a lot of credit for the run in December...Here is to carrying that momentum into next season and The SKINS winning the Super Bowl next season

Archived