Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

I was surprised the corner threw in the towel. I mean he was taking a beating in that round but I don't think he was quite to the point of risking any permanent injury and two of the judges cards had it a draw up to that point.

Anyways, I'll say Manny by TKO in the 10th.

---------- Post added May-7th-2011 at 11:37 PM ----------

Also, where is there always one rogue judge whose scorecard is so out of whack of the other judges and common sense? I see it in boxing and mma.

---------- Post added May-7th-2011 at 11:42 PM ----------

lol @ the dummies in the arena who start booing during the national anthem when they flash Mosley on the big screen then realize what they're doing it.

Holy ****! That was a beautiful punch Pacman landed.

---------- Post added May-8th-2011 at 12:16 AM ----------

Pacman is making Mosley his ***** right now.

---------- Post added May-8th-2011 at 12:18 AM ----------

What's up with Mosley playing patty cake?

Edited by thebluefood

That was GARBAGE. Shane didn't come to fight. Fought scared as soon as he got caught with the knockdown punch in the 3rd. RETIRE Shane!!! You're done. Take the money and chill with your girlfriend.:cloud9:

wasn't exactly hard to predict to that outcome based on Shane's previous 2 fights

dude probably ran about 5miles backward tonight

if it ain't Pac vs. Mayweather, I really have no desire to see either fight anyone else. They're too good for anyone but the other

Shane does get to go home to that lady though, nicest part of the evening by far

Edited by StillUnknown

if it ain't Pac vs. Mayweather, I really have no desire to see either fight anyone else. They're too good for anyone but the othe5r.

Mayweather's too busy trying to be a thug to fight. But if they do fight, I got Manny.

A washed-up de la Hoya, a possibly-washed-up Mosley...come on Manny take on some REAL competition like Floyd.

Seemed to me like Mosley was washed up when he fought Mayweather too. The bottom line is that they both shouldn't be fighting anyone but each other.

Edited by jnhay

A washed-up de la Hoya, a possibly-washed-up Mosley...come on Manny take on some REAL competition like Floyd.

I thought it was Floyd who doesnt want to fight. Doesnt matter , Floyd seems to prefer hitting women these days anywayz. Its too bad Id have liked to see a Pac/Mayweather fight.

I'm so sick and tired of you Floyd backers backing up Floyd. Did you say the samething when Floyd fought De La Hoya and Mosley? I guess Cotto, Clotty and Margarito don't count as "real competition." Who has Floyd fought in the past year? That's right, he hasn't fought. Manny agreed to the test. It's Floyd who constantly comes up with excuse after excuse to not fight Manny. It was Floyd who demanded $100 million to fight Manny. I guess Manny was supposed to fight for free. Anyway, this is all mute as Floyd is to busy "trying" to be a thug. The latest have Floyd threatning "two more" security guards by saying that he would or could have them shot.

I'm not a Floyd OR Manny backer, I just wanna see them fight each other. Cotto and Clotty are good, Margarito's nothing when he can't cheat.

Margarito is a disgraced fighter. No doubt about that. But before he was caught cheating, he was avoided like the plague for years by everyone, including Floyd.