Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

WHAT?!?! I'm totally shocked. RIP Mr Steward.

---------- Post added October-25th-2012 at 11:08 AM ----------

There are contradicting reports on Stewards death.

Unfortunately, I think its true. A lot of fighters connected to him are confirming the news.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/10/25/3553742/emanuel-steward-dead-passed-away-age-68-klitschko-boxing-news

Well, his family nor ESPN has confirmed his passing. Just saying.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/sports/Famed-Detroit-boxing-trainer-Emanuel-Steward-dies-at-age-68-sister-confirms#ixzz2ALGmPG97

DETROIT (WXYZ) - Legendary boxing trainer Emanuel Steward has passed away at age 68 and the family has confirmed his death.

Steward's sister, Diane called me at 3:29 and said, "He went home about half an hour ago. He fought harder than Hagler and Hearns. I'll tell you more later. It's too tough right now."

• 4 weeks later...

Broner is clown, but his skill set is legit. His hooks are lightning fast. First fight at 135 and he's having early success against DeMarco, who is a very good fighter in his own right.

On the undercard, Seth Mitchell got schooled and dropped by a pro.

---------- Post added November-17th-2012 at 11:07 PM ----------

Broner is working DeMarco on the inside, handspeed is way too fast for DeMarco to live there.

---------- Post added November-17th-2012 at 11:11 PM ----------

DeMarco is a legit champ at 135 and Broner is dominating him in every fashion in his first fight at 135

that last round should be 10-8 even without a knockdown

---------- Post added November-17th-2012 at 11:15 PM ----------

DeMarco's corner might have to save him from himself.

---------- Post added November-17th-2012 at 11:20 PM ----------

Broner finishes him in the 8th.

Absolutely masterclass performance from Broner.

Edited by StillUnknown

Broner is a beast! Demarco got destroyed

Everybody at 135 has got a real problem on there hands, the only guy I see that can give him real challenge is Rios with his relentless style.

Broner got the Mayweathers defensive stand down too a T and hes only gonig too get better. Like Mayweather his long freakesh arms cover his whole body only leaving the kidneys exposed. The guy is so fast that if you keep trying too go too the body hes going too counter you and put you down. Also his chin is tucked perfectly and the shoulder pretty much blocks his whole face.

He has too stay hungry he has potientail too be great if he adopts Mayweathers worth ethic

---------- Post added November-18th-2012 at 09:08 AM ----------

I forgot Rios moved up too Junior Welterweight so its really no challenge for Broner at 135. He should fight one more time at the weight and then look too move up again too 140 the toughest divison in boxing.

Edited by SiCkSoULjA

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/macho-camacho-shot-in-puerto-rico-150306

Hector "Macho" Camacho shot

News sources inform that former world champion Hector ‘Macho’ Camacho was shot in Bayamón, Puerto Rico, during a shootout between cars. Camacho could be in a life threatening condition and has gunshot wounds near the neck and face. He was taken to St. Paul’s hospital in Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico.

Camacho has an artificial resperator in his mouth. Information indicates that a bullet is lodged in his brain and that the chances of survival are minimal.

The sources report that a person traveling with Camacho died in the incident.

at first i was pretty sad about the situation, but reading about him and his coke problems, i really have no remorse.... sympathy to his family, but he was not the man he appeared to be

Seriously, I don't ever really recalling him appearing to be a "good guy." He was who he was. Personally flawed, but a great fighter.

Seriously, I don't ever really recalling him appearing to be a "good guy." He was who he was. Personally flawed, but a great fighter.

oh i agree he was a tremendous fighter... but seeing headlines including the words like tragedy. shame, etc.. he had no one to blame but himself

For anyone who missed Guerrero vs Berto last night, you missed a very hard inside fight for 12 rounds. Guerrero fought a bit dirty but overall very good entertaining fight and I'd love to see a rematch.

Great fight!

was the most brutal fight ive seen in a while.

Berto's eyes were both closed.

Guerrero was fighting dirty as hell and the ref allowed it yet penalized Berto when he tried to retaliate. Guerrero deserved to win that fight, but that was unfair.