Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Man you made a direct quote too us saying

WBO judges said pac won "Were They Too Influenced By The HBO Crew?" come on man don't try too play me like that with the DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH CRAP you know we you met. Get over it PAC lost we all thought he won he didn't ITS NOT CHANGING, sign on the rematch and knock him out its that clear.

You all said you thought Pac won, but you also said you believed the fight was a lot closer and the main reason people thought it was lopsided was because of the "so-called" bias of the HBO crew. Am I wrong? Even though Kellerman predicted Bradley to win and Stewart seemed to be leaning toward Bradley.

Even the guy who made the HBO Nuthuggery video said he thinks Pac won a close fight. He says it right there in the video description/explanation.

His point of the video was how biased commentating that is geared toward featuring one fighter over the other can really skew people's opinions on fights,

I still remember Pac/JMM 3 fight in which I swear the HBO telecast and the British Telecast must have been watching different fights. When Pac was announced the winner the Brits were besides themselves.

Edited by NoCalMike

DM watch that video HBO commentary is a disgrace, i am all for Manny winning a close fight but this fight could have went either way. Millions of people believe what HBO served them when all reality this was a defensive genius type of fight Brady faught. I will give credit too Manny the man is lighting fast that can really be hard too see when he lands when he jumps in on you.

Bradley is not getting enough credit for the way he preformed, he countered, his defense was great and he shows courage all the signs minus power that wins you a championship fight.

Edited by SiCkSoULjA

http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/6/22/3111129/antonio-tarver-fails-drug-test-california-kayode-fight-showtime-boxing-news

Antonio Tarver escaped with a draw on June 2 in Carson, Calif., against Lateef Kayode, and now, he's got far bigger problems. The 43-year-old Tarver has tested positive for a banned substance in his post-fight drug tests administered by the California State Athletic Commission.

Of course Jim Lampley followed this all up with a rant/whine session after the Caesar Chavez Jr. fight.

Acting as if this is the first ever controversial decision ever happening or as if it sets some type of new precedence in boxing. It was ridiculous, and shameless.

Just let it go Lampley. The rematch is there for Pac if he wants it, where he will likely clobber Bradley and if he has him in trouble he will push on the gas pedal unlike the first fight.

Tarver only got fined $2500, he made $1mil for that fight. That really shows him.

Worst of all, he's not being allowed to commentate tonight's fight between Victor Ortiz & Josesito Lopez. Never was a fan of Tarver the boxer, but he's the best color commentator in the business right now.

Tarver only got fined $2500, he made $1mil for that fight. That really shows him.

Worst of all, he's not being allowed to commentate tonight's fight between Victor Ortiz & Josesito Lopez. Never was a fan of Tarver the boxer, but he's the best color commentator in the business right now.

Tarver still earning $1mil paydays? But that fine is a joke. They might as well not fine him at all.

Great fight between Humberto Soto & Lucas Mathysse, and an even better job by Soto's corner for stopping the contest. Mathysse's body shot were devastating.

im upset the ref let that fight go on. Soto was grabbing the rope and walking slowly to his corner. Dude was finished. Good on his corner for stopping it.

Lopez getting in some good shots on Ortiz, Ortiz's size advantage is helping him take these shots. Looks like a good 140lb'er against a really good 147lb'er

These dudes are throwing bombs, can't see this one going the distance. Lopez is leaving his heart in the ring tonight.

Edited by StillUnknown

If Ortiz survives tonight, he better sure up that leaky defense or Canelo will sleep him easy.

damn good fight after 3 rounds

---------- Post added June-23rd-2012 at 10:36 PM ----------

Lopez is landing some bombs on Ortiz, the size advantage is bit much to overcome so far.

Edited by StillUnknown

Ortiz broke his jaw

those upper cuts

---------- Post added June-23rd-2012 at 10:54 PM ----------

Ortiz has no one else to blame but himself. Even tho Lopez was impressive he never had his guard up for those upper cuts.

Lopez was killing him the whole fight with those.

I had Lopez winning by 2 rounds

Ortiz has no one else to blame but himself. Even tho Lopez was impressive he never had his guard up for those upper cuts.

Lopez was killing him the whole fight with those.

I had Lopez winning by 2 rounds

Official scorecards had Ortiz winning.

If Lopez was a legit 147, Ortiz would've been on his ass several times this fight. Ortiz's defense was extra ****ty tonight. Lopez made a fan out of me tonight.

I wonder who Canelo fights now? Guess it clears the way for JCCjr/Martinez, although I still don't see that fight happening.

Edited by StillUnknown

I wonder who Canelo fights now? Guess it clears the way for JCCjr/Martinez, although I still don't see that fight happening.

no chance that happens. Golden Boy want to make money off him, Martinez is too good for Alvarez and JCC is a light heavyweight pretending to be a middleweight. JCC jr is also Top Rank and an untrustworthy guy.

Lopez was impressive as hell, was wild because I dont recall him being that good against Vargas who I feel is overrated

GoldenBoy may have to just fall on their sword and not take take that Sept 15th date.

Edited by AsiaticSkinsFan

no chance that happens. Golden Boy want to make money off him, Martinez is too good for Alvarez and JCC is a super middleweight pretending to be a middleweight. JCC jr is also Top Rank and an untrustworthy guy.

Lopez was impressive as hell, was wild because I dont recall him being that good against Vargas who I feel is overrated

GoldenBoy may have to just fall on their sword and not take take that Sept 15th date.

Thats what I meant, it clears the way for JCCjr/Martinez to be the only scheduled ppv card that night. Nobody left for Canelo with a name value that would support it being on ppv. Although Martinez is a DiBella fighter, I don't think he's contractually tied to Top Rank. Golden Boy could try to make Martinez/Canelo at 154

Is Berto suspended? If not, why not him?

He'll still be on suspension in September I believe. Even if he wasn't, thats a tough fight to sell. Despite HBO's best attempts, Berto is not anything close to a star, and he's never fought at 154. Hell, he's a small 147.

Edited by StillUnknown

Thats what I meant, it clears the way for JCCjr/Martinez to be the only scheduled ppv card that night. Nobody left for Canelo with a name value that would support it being on ppv.

yeah thats true

altho they could push it anyway considering that Canelo is the draw and Mexicans are going to buy the fight. Maybe throw more money at Kirkland? That September 15th date is cursed.