Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

I scored it 10-2 for Pac the night of the fight. After a couple more viewings, I have it 9-3 Pac.

That's what I scored, 9-3 Pacquiao. What rounds did you give him, I gave him rounds 2,10 and 12.

And if we added the 2 rounds that you both saw differently thats 7-5 Pac and if you add the 1st it's tied up 6-6.

The fight was closer than some want to admit.

No it wasn't. Me and still had it 117-111 Pacquiao. That's hardly a close fight. Harold Lederman I believe had it 118-110 Pacquiao and the vast majority had Pacquiao winning an easy decision. This fight wasn't close to being close.

No it wasn't. Me and still had it 117-111 Pacquiao. That's hardly a close fight. Harold Lederman I believe had it 118-110 Pacquiao and the vast majority had Pacquiao winning an easy decision. This fight wasn't close to being close.

My go to boxing sites & writers I respect had similar scores. I think the closest I saw was 116-112 for Pac which is still 8 rounds to 4. All others were 117-111 and up for Pac.

And if we added the 2 rounds that you both saw differently thats 7-5 Pac and if you add the 1st it's tied up 6-6.

The fight was closer than some want to admit.

Thank You! Bottom line this fight there were rounds that could go either way, very very close rounds. I had the fight 7-5 PAC but three rounds (11, 6, and 1) I had even.

Lederman and the rest of that HBO squad probably have stretch marks on their cheeks for carrying Pacquaios package for that entire fight.

You both saw 2 rounds differently. That right there makes it only 7-5, like I said.

What are you missing here ?

I get you have an agenda and are sweating this Pac/May fight, but that has nothing to do with this recent fight.

Stephen A on TV talking about the demise of boxing and how we shouldn't pay them any attention until things change

Sound logic

Even if I had the money to do so, I don't think I'd PPV boxing, anyway. Even if it were a marquee fight. No sport is worth PPV, including boxing.

When they put big time fights on cable/over the air television, then we'll talk.

Lederman and the rest of that HBO squad probably have stretch marks on their cheeks for carrying Pacquaios package for that entire fight.

You both saw 2 rounds differently. That right there makes it only 7-5, like I said.

I get you have an agenda and are sweating this Pac/May fight, but that has nothing to do with this recent fight.

I have no agenda whatsoever. Hell, I wanted Bradley to win the fight. I'm going by what my eyes saw. I saw a man get hit with straight left hands as if his head was a magnet for them. I saw Pac landing more punches on a consistent round by round basis. Thats not the end all be all, but his shots were also the heavier shots. He controlled the action from the opening bell. Hell the 3 rounds I thought Bradley won wasn't so much a product of what he was doing, it was more a result of Pacquiao not being as active in those rounds as others.

You're claiming the HBO crew probably have stretch marks on their cheeks for carrying Pacquiao's package and then you claim I have an agenda?

I had two hardcore Mayweather fans, who hates Pacquiao in my house during the fight and they even said Pac was robbed. Floyd Sr even said "the judges need to find a new job." Bradley himself said, 'I'm gonna go home and watch the tape to see if I really won." If he thought he had won the fight, do you think he would have said that?

You and Sick need to stop acting like ya'll smarter than everybody else and admit that Pacquiao was robbed.

Still, I wasn't using you as a reference when talking about agenda.

But, you and DM72 both saw rounds differently. As did Sick and myself from the two of you.

I don't have an agenda either, I don't care who fights who or when as long as they are good fights.

Bradley caught some punches that threw him off and came back strong in all of those rounds. Pac with his power did nothing to stop Bradley. With a likely re-match, I think Bradley will have more confidence...could be a doozy.

Man I never said PAC lost the fight, I had him winning 115-113 but under no circumstances that this is a robbery. My first reaction yes this was horrible PAC won this by a land slide then I rewatched the fight and had most rounds very hard too judge this is my opinion. This maybe a bad decision but not a robbery by no means, PAC could have done more but didn't and this happened sorry just throwing wild furys are not going too win u a fight.

You're claiming the HBO crew probably have stretch marks on their cheeks for carrying Pacquiao's package and then you claim I have an agenda?

I had two hardcore Mayweather fans, who hates Pacquiao in my house during the fight and they even said Pac was robbed. Floyd Sr even said "the judges need to find a new job." Bradley himself said, 'I'm gonna go home and watch the tape to see if I really won." If he thought he had won the fight, do you think he would have said that?

You and Sick need to stop acting like ya'll smarter than everybody else and admit that Pacquiao was robbed.

Did you not listen to those guys ? Stop getting your panties in a bunch and be objective.

It amazes me that you think ANYONE hates Pacquiao. He is far from hated. I said earlier that I thought Pac won 7-5. But I could see how some could see it a little different, but not to the stretch that Pac was robbed.

Perhaps Sick and I are smarter...Dwell on that for a spell.

Still, I wasn't using you as a reference when talking about agenda.

But, you and DM72 both saw rounds differently. As did Sick and myself from the two of you.

I don't have an agenda either, I don't care who fights who or when as long as they are good fights.

Bradley caught some punches that threw him off and came back strong in all of those rounds. Pac with his power did nothing to stop Bradley. With a likely re-match, I think Bradley will have more confidence...could be a doozy.

Came back strong? The few punches Bradley actually landed had little to no affect on Pacquiao. And if there's a rematch, there's no doubt in my mind that Pacquiao knocks him out.

Man I never said PAC lost the fight, I had him winning 115-113 but under no circumstances that this is a robbery. My first reaction yes this was horrible PAC won this by a land slide then I rewatched the fight and had most rounds very hard too judge this is my opinion. This maybe a bad decision but not a robbery by no means, PAC could have done more but didn't and this happened sorry just throwing wild furys are not going too win u a fight.

Pac was by far the more accurate of the two fighters, he was not wild.

Did you not listen to those guys ? Stop getting your panties in a bunch and be objective.

It amazes me that you think ANYONE hates Pacquiao. He is far from hated. I said earlier that I thought Pac won 7-5. But I could see how some could see it a little different, but not to the stretch that Pac was robbed.

Perhaps Sick and I are smarter...Dwell on that for a spell.

Pacquiao is popular, but most Mayweather fans can't stand Pacquiao. And you and Sick ain't smarter no one else. Some people just have need to be different. If you actually saw the fight, you can tell from Bradley's body language that he was a beaten man. I like Bradley and if he had won, I'd admit it, but he didn't win this fight. And it wasn't 7-5.

Again, I never said Bradley won the fight, or I thought he won the fight. I said it was closer than some think.

I actually did see the fight. Perhaps you should watch again without bias. Give it a try.

I've watched it twice and scored it 117-111 Pacquiao like just about everyone else. Is everyone who thought Pacquiao was robbed biased? Is Teddy Atlas (who's been critical of Pacquiao) biased? Are the Mayweather's biased?

Are the people, other than Bob Arum in this article biased?

http://www.thestar.com/iphone/sports/boxing/article/1209388--manny-pacquiao-timothy-bradley-decision-leaves-boxing-reeling

Pacquiao is popular, but most Mayweather fans can't stand Pacquiao. And you and Sick ain't smarter no one else. Some people just have need to be different. If you actually saw the fight, you can tell from Bradley's body language that he was a beaten man. I like Bradley and if he had won, I'd admit it, but he didn't win this fight. And it wasn't 7-5.

Bradley looks like he won the fight too me, he had his hands up right when the final bell rang.

Just because I like Mayweather I am not allowed too judge a Pac fight I see, even though I had PAC beating Marquez the last fight and posted it on here while everyone else thought Marquez won, just like I thought Pac won a CLOSE fight saturday.

Yet the people paid to judge the fight ...across the board saw the fight only one round different.

He was not robbed. He lost a close fight that he probably should have won.

Does that make you feel better ?

The fight was close. It was not robbery or a blow-out. That's not robbery or dominance.

Pac should have dominated. He didn't.

Yet the people paid to judge the fight ...across the board saw the fight only one round different.

He was not robbed. He lost a close fight that he probably should have won.

Does that make you feel better ?

The fight was close. It was not robbery or a blow-out. That's not robbery or dominance.

Pac should have dominated. He didn't.

Yeah, and before the fight even happened, Harold Lederman was questioning the experience of the judges. You can have your opinion, but I know what I saw TWICE. Pacquiao easily won that fight. There was not a moment where Pacquiao was in any trouble. Not once. Everytime Pacquiao hit Bradley he drove him back while Pacquiao just walked through Bradley's punches. Just about everyone saw it that way, even people who were rooting for Bradley.

Yeah, and before the fight even happened, Harold Lederman was questioning the experience of the judges. You can have your opinion, but I know what I saw TWICE. Pacquiao easily won that fight. There was not a moment where Pacquiao was in any trouble. Not once. Everytime Pacquiao hit Bradley he drove him back while Pacquiao just walked through Bradley's punches. Just about everyone saw it that way, even people who were rooting for Bradley.

Well Kosher Ham isn't a profesional, DM your not one and I damn sure ain't one, The professionals scored Bradley the winner we can cry, ***** and moan but nothing is going too change. We have a new wealterweight champion of the world and his name is Timothy Bradley.

Edited by SiCkSoULjA

Well Kosher Ham isn't a profesional, DM your not one and I damn sure ain't one, The professionals scored Bradley the winner we can cry, ***** and moan but nothing is going too change. We have a new wealterweight champion of the world and his name is Timothy Bradley.

Well, when people pay over $60 and people bet a lot of money, we expect the right outcome. The judges in the Lara/Williams fight were professionals. The judges in the first Lewis/Holyfield were professionals. The judges in the Sweet pea/Chavez fight were professionals. The judges in the 2nd DeLaHoya/Mosley fight were professionals. I could go on and on.

Plus it's yet another black eye to a sport many of us love.

Edited by DM72