Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

What. The. Hell.

I watched this fight and was bored out of my mind because it was so one sided. I turned it off before the decision and saw it come up on sports center. Absolute insanity.

Dana White is laughing somewhere right now. Boxing has been dead, this just poured cement on the grave to make sure it doesn't rise again.

and we thought NBA refs were bad

Yeah, at least NBA refs have to make split second decisions in the heat of the moment. Judges actually have time afterwards to think about their scores and what not and they still **** up this badly? Unbelievable.

I'm really trying to figure out a way Bradley could have possibly been scored even close. If you want to be generous give him 4 rounds at the absolute max, but I don't see any more than that. This is just so ridiculous.

I think Bradley won the 8th and 12th, which was just because he was more active (maybe the 10th? I think). That's it.

Edited by jnhay

I'm really trying to figure out a way Bradley could have possibly been scored even close. If you want to be generous give him 4 rounds at the absolute max, but I don't see any more than that. This is just so ridiculous.

Yeah seriously. The fight was NOT CLOSE. AT ALL.

I would really really really love to hear the judges explanation.

I love how the rematch was floated out there so heavily, knowing Floyd would not be ready to go in November.

Have Pac come back and beat the tar out of Bradley in November, to setup the May 2013 fight with Floyd.....hmm......

Now Pac knows how JMM feels? Karma? Ok not really....

This was robbery.

As soon as the first scorecard was 115-113, I immediately had that feeling like something wasn't right. I mean even judging it in favor of Pac but that close seemed to be a huge error.....

Pretty much kills any hope of Pac/Floyd.

Knowing Floyd, he's going to start negotiations at 75/25 split smh

is there anyway they can overturn this junk?

By Wednesday morning, nobody but the hardcore boxing fans will care.

I can't ever remember hearing of a bad decision being overturned. There have been robberies before on this scale, not a one has been overturned.

Edited by StillUnknown