Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs: McIntosh may need surgery,(Merged).

JimmiJo

Our defense going into next year looked very young and promising with guys like McIntosh, Taylor, Landry, Rogers leading the way. I don't want to be doom and gloom but obviously Sean's gone, and two out of the remaining 3 probably won't be effective due to reconstructive knee surgury that normally takes 2 years to fully recover from.

Our building blocks are falling apart!

Reading his comments in the off season, it was clear that Gregg really liked Briggs. And praised him specifically for what Rocky's weakness is which is coverage. Briggs will be a FA, Snyder loves his agent Drew Rosenhaus -- so maybe there is some action there in the off season.

Briggs already re-upped with the Bears my friend. He's staying there...

Briggs already re-upped with the Bears my friend. He's staying there...

Really? I can't find anything that backs that up. Am looking at the latest issue of Pro Football Weekly where he's ranked the 5th best FA to be coming out this coming off season.

I just went on the Bears web site, did a search and came up with no articles about them doing a new contract for Briggs for next season and beyond, nothing on NFL.com, and nothing on Google.

You seem very sure of yourself so I'll give you some credibility on this point but for now I got to believe you are wrong until I stumble on something that says otherwise

It's bad enough when you lose a guy for the year, but now we have two guys that might not play much next year.It's going to be hard for this coaching staff in the off season.They have two good young players that might not play like they once did.How do they draft and do free agency now.This has been nothing, but a sad year for the Skins.

Wow.... it's too bad we're not in a situation where we have multiple first-rounders.

Let's see here:

Wide Receiver

Defensive End

Safety

sigh.... Linebacker

and Offensive Line

I'm not so sure about safety being so urgent.....Doughty may be fine, and may get even better.....could be the next John Lynch.

Archived