Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs: McIntosh may need surgery,(Merged).

JimmiJo

Its true it feels like a storybook season..........

Starting QB goes down going through a tragedy and were still in it crazy.....

It's ridiculous how many injuries this team has had.

We are missing 40% of our O-line (have been for almost all of the season). Our WRs have been banged up and finally getting healthy. We lost a CB to the IR, our star defensive player murdered, our starting QB out for the rest of the season, and so many players dinged up.....

This team has a HUGE heart.

I mean seriously. Has this ever, in the history of sports, happened to another franchise? I can't think of one that has undergone literally the level of devistation across the enitre team from an injury and tradegdy standpoint.

How is it possible like teams like the patriots and colts and green bay go for YEARS without a significant injury to their QB yet we can't have one last a full season? It just keeps going and going. Truly amazing. Say what you want but people that ***** about depth I challenge you to line up any team that would have this level of injury and still field a .500 team.

I mean seriously. Has this ever, in the history of sports, happened to another franchise? I can't think of one that has undergone literally the level of devistation across the enitre team from an injury and tradegdy standpoint.

How is it possible like teams like the patriots and colts and green bay even go for YEARS without a significant injury to their QB yet we can't have one last a full season?

Fire the trainer

Seems like the coaches are not impressed with Khary as a linebacker.

He's been around forever, but whenever a linebacker ahead of him goes down, they move somebody else into the position, and just keep him at Special Teams.

He must really stink as a linebacker.

It's not that. He is a special teams ace. That is his role on the team. Guys like him, Rock Cartwright, and James Thrash will have a job as long as they perform on teams.

I think Rocky might have had arthroscopic (spelling?) knee surgery in the off season. Nothing major just to clean out the area.

Does anyone know if this is the same leg? Further what surgery needs to transpire?

I liked what Rocky was starting to become out there on the field. I hope he has a productive recovery.

There has been discussion, ever since he was drafted, that Rocky's knees were suspect and going to be a long term problem. Unfortunately, this is probably not too much of a surprise to team insiders.

not even the big knock, but the HUGE knock on rocky was his knees and could he stay healthy.

Does anyone get the feeling that Mcintosh's knees are going to be the story of his career? I love the guy I think he's a baller. I just worry about this for some reason. Didn't he have knee problems in college?

*edit, I guess the post above mine answers that question.

I mean I wish Joe Gibbs would stop coaching to injure.

HUH?

Get well soon Rocky. You are a warrior.

Get well soon JC. You are a warrior.

Get well soon Randy. You are a warrior.

Get well soon Jansen. You are a warrior.

Get well soon Los. You are a warrior.

Get well soon Lloyd. You aren't a warrior.

Rest in Peace Sean Taylor. You were the ultimate warrior.

Archived