Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs: McIntosh may need surgery,(Merged).

JimmiJo

This team has fought through EVERYTHING this year! I hope Rocky gets well soon, but I really think Blades will step up.

This team has fought and fought and fought and I couldn't be more proud.

Its true it feels like a storybook season..........

Starting QB goes down going through a tragedy and were still in it crazy.....

And the hits keep on coming...:doh:

You know it's great that we have been fortunate enough to have competent backups fill-in all over the place this year, but sooner or later we may get down to the point where our next generation of fill-ins start to stink. All it takes is one weak spot in the LB corps or secondary and other teams will hit that like a ton of bricks. Sure, GW can disguise and help out some, but sooner or later vulnerabilities occur.

And the hits keep on coming...:doh:

You know it's great that we have been fortunate enough to have competent backups fill-in all over the place this year, but sooner or later we may get down to the point where our next generation of fill-ins start to stink. All it takes is one weak spot in the LB corps or secondary and other teams will hit that like a ton of bricks. Sure, GW can disguise and help out some, but sooner or later vulnerabilities occur.

Yes it can and does happen. I am going to wait and see if it does happen. Blades played well, played in a big program in college, and has a dad and uncle who were pro football players.

Godfrey is a veteran who has started in the league.

We'll have o see how they do.

Archived