Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs: McIntosh may need surgery,(Merged).

JimmiJo

You can officially add LB to our areas of need in the offseason. It's becoming apparent we won't be able to fill all the holes in the offseason. Since Rocky probably won't be back next year, I think LB has vaulted right up there with DE for top area of need. Really you could make an argument for any position except QB and RB.

Does anyone get the feeling that Mcintosh's knees are going to be the story of his career? I love the guy I think he's a baller. I just worry about this for some reason. Didn't he have knee problems in college?

*edit, I guess the post above mine answers that question.

Yeah, I heard a lot teams liked Rocky but were scared he'd have knee issues. Apparently the medical exam he had done at the combine revealed some structural issues.

Knee injury which may require surgery. We know what that means.(ACL/MCL) But Gibbs did not specify.

Oh what a bummer! He was having a great year!

It's absolutely NOT his ACL/MCL or else he wouldn't have been able to get up.

What a terrible, terrible year.

I swear, if this team were healthy, we'd be ahead of both Green Bay and Dallas.

Dammit, dammit, dammit.

Dammit, dammit, dammit.

If they are saying it's both his ACL AND MCL, I'm not buying it either. You can only walk off the field under your own power on a torn ACL. If it's an MCL, you can't walk at all. He might have just sprained his MCL.

Dammit, dammit, dammit.

You know u can walk on torn ACLs right. My teacher is doing it right now and its pretty funny watching him walk :laugh:

Yeah, I heard a lot teams liked Rocky but were scared he'd have knee issues. Apparently the medical exam he had done at the combine revealed some structural issues.

This is the first I've heard of this about him. Wow, if it's true it's just another bad pick by us where we overpaid in doling out more draft picks. I'd like someone to confirm this as true first though...

Archived