Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins vs. Bears Prediction Thread (merged)

hail2skins

It does not matter what the score is this team needs a win I think it will do them some good if they some way can get one our boys been through hell the last several months with Shawn Springs' father in a coma, the continuing losing close games, the ultmate lost losing Sean. It may be a little too much for them but I still have little faith that they can try to pull it together and get one.

It will do them some good and bring a little brightness to them.

Want a more painful loss than last week's?

How about this week. Redskins take the lead with 25 seconds left with a TD 20-14. Everyone knows and screams dont kick it to Hester, but Gibbs kicks it to him and...Bears win 21-20.

After that people will say that Gibbs did it on purpose to put the loss on him, because he knew that Grossman was going to pull this one away.

FIRE JOE GIBBS!!!!

This is a big ask of the team with the short week, the funeral and lack of time to prepare etc. The Bears are not a good team but its still a big ask.

We are due some breaks and I still have faith ....... We get out ahead early, The Bears pull back (bound to happen) and get it to a one score game with less than 2 minutes and the ball. But Grossman throws an interception right at the end trying for the winning TD. Be nice to see it happen to another team for a change.

Redskins 24 - Bears 17

I think the Redskins have a great chance at winning this game...the Bears offense is so questionable that you never know what team you'll get, the one that drove down their opening drive making it look easy or the one where Rex Grossman can't throw a pass...as long as you don't kick or punt to Hester I predict

Redskins 20

Bears 17

Skins lead at half time 13 - 10.

Skins lead at the end of the 3rd quarter 16-10.

Bears win 20 - 16 due to conservative play calling in the 4th quarter and fumble by Betts on our 37 yard line with 4:30 left on the clock. Bears take the turnover and go 37 yards for a TD to make it 20-16. Because Gibbs wasted 2 time-outs in the early 3rd quarter, the Skins were unable to stop the clock on the Bears TD drive and only 43 seconds remain. Campbell leads a spirited drive down the field but runs out of time and the final pass in the end zone from the 25 yard line is deflected. Skins fans rip their eyes out with dull butterknife.

You've been watching all year. I know you have. Go ahead. Tell me I'm wrong. I dare you.

We just seem to be on the wrong side of the football these days. I feel that they should win this game because of grossman playing and the bears really don't have any offense to speak of, but if we play like we have the last three weeks, then we are definitely in for beating ourselves and watching the Bears win. I will be optimistic and say that the Redskins win 20-17.

Archived