Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins vs. Bears Prediction Thread (merged)

hail2skins

This will be a game of which team wants to loose more. I am serious too. These two teams have blown more leads and actually found new ways too loose games more than any other this year. With that said, I hope the Bears want to loose more and we pull out a close victory. 13-10.

This should be like last time, an ugly slugfest, with whoever's defense blinks first loses. Judging how both of us are capable of slamming on the brakes on offense in the second half, I think the ability to run should be the difference for the Skins. I don't know which bar I'm going to to watch it, but the game should stink.

Skins 14

Bears 10

It's hard to tell what you'll get with the Bears. Benson has been horrible and Grossman could go off and have a 5 int game at any time. Their defense is also down a few notches.

Skins win the turnover battle to and win a close one. 20-17

Benson's been out for the season since the Denver game. Peterson's the full time starter now, not like it would make a huge difference.

Bears 23 Skins 13. Not enough left in the tank in the late third and fourth quarter. I see this game being very close until halfway thru third and then the Bears taking over. 10 yards will seem a mile for offense in 4th and Bears offense will dissect and pick us apart. It will be hard to watch but for some reason i'm excited about this game. I guess being a Redskins fan you always look forward to game day.

Archived