Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bengals vs Steelers game... moment of silence... Chad Johnson

slinky

Just watched the moment of silence. Was Chad a close friend of ST? He seemed a little more emotional than others on TV and he bowed his head and put up 2 fingers on one hand and 1 on the other for "21".

I was just curious if he was close with ST? Where did chad go to college?

I hope Chad is here in DC next year as some speculate may happen.

Just watched the moment of silence. Was Chad a close friend of ST? He seemed a little more emotional than others on TV and he bowed his head and put up 2 fingers on one hand and 1 on the other for "21".

I don't know where Chad went to school; however, I figured his 21 was out of respect for an athlete that trained harder / or as hard as he does and he was giving respect to Sean. I for one appreciate that for I didn't see anything like that from "Dallas" - and they are in our division. But it is very respect of ALL of the NFL to honor Sean today - just awesome and somewhat overwhelming. I bet Sean didn't realize the respect he had from many many teams, coaches, and fans.

I hope he doesn't come here next year. Just what we need, a T.O. wannabe. That guy seems more interested in his TD celebrations than winning. Keep him in Cincy.

I hope he doesn't come here next year. Just what we need' date=' a T.O. wannabe. That guy seems more interested in his TD celebrations than winning. Keep him in Cincy.[/quote']

I'll take a guy who can produce on the field and is 10x better than any of our receivers over a bunch of 5'10 speedy receivers any day.

I hope he doesn't come here next year. Just what we need' date=' a T.O. wannabe. That guy seems more interested in his TD celebrations than winning. Keep him in Cincy.[/quote']

TO wanna be, I think not. He's a player and i would welcome here in D.C. But to stay on course, yes he knew ST very well.

Remember when Chad came to the U autograph signing and put the Skins jersey on with tape that said "ocho cinco"? There is a thread on here somewhere.

Also, I thought I saw him at the funeral today, not 100% sure though.

He was at the funeral today, they showed him on CSN(Comcast Sports Net) as the service was letting out.

Anyone who says they wouldnt want chad johnson is clueless. He's the best route runner in the NFL and catches tough, tough passes.Hes one of the games best receivers. So what he likes to have fun. When has he ever been destructive?

I dunno about the best route runner, I would give that title to either Marvin Harrison or Torry Holt. But Chad is a top 5 receiver in this league, and I would be absolutely stoked if we managed to pull off bringing him here. And I could see it happening, since he seems to have fallen out of favor with Marvin Lewis.

Yeah, the last game he did a celebration, he had what 3 TD's...be quiet. Chad Johnson is a MONSTER. He leads the league in receiving yards over the last 4 years. He even said quote, I'm not celebrating anymore until we start winning.

You dont know chad johnson far more classy than TO, hes not a team cancer, guy enjoys what hes paid to do get touchdowns.

id love to see chad on the right santana on the left and randel el in the slot.

Archived