Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bengals vs Steelers game... moment of silence... Chad Johnson

slinky

Yeah, the last game he did a celebration, he had what 3 TD's...be quiet. Chad Johnson is a MONSTER. He leads the league in receiving yards over the last 4 years. He even said quote, I'm not celebrating anymore until we start winning.

What? I guess I'm not allowed to speak my opinion on such matters as these? Because I happen to be in the minority on this topic, you tell me to be quiet. I thought we were supposed to be able to DISCUSS such topics as these on this board. Maybe I'll check with you next time I decide to go against something you say. How's that? :rolleyes:

I hope he doesn't come here next year. Just what we need' date=' a T.O. wannabe. That guy seems more interested in his TD celebrations than winning. Keep him in Cincy.[/quote']

Yes, because Chad Johnson has already destroyed 2 teams, called an ex-QB a homo, not to mention openly speculated about how much better his team would be had they had another QB.

Johnson plays with a ton of heart.

anyone catch his interview after the funeral? He said he feared ST a little bit on the field

Didn't he face Sean Taylor only once? Unless you count preseason and Pro Bowl games...

I would think Rudi Johnson would be more scared of ST than Chad Johnson after that game.

Didn't he face Sean Taylor only once? Unless you count preseason and Pro Bowl games...

I would think Rudi Johnson would be more scared of ST than Chad Johnson after that game.

Yeah he spoke about playing against him in the preseason. He said ST is the kinda player you gotta watch out for and always know where he is.

]']Yes' date=' because Chad Johnson has already destroyed 2 teams, called an ex-QB a homo, not to mention openly speculated about how much better his team would be had they had another QB.

Johnson plays with a ton of heart.[/quote']

Look, he may play with a ton of heart but he seems to be a bit selfish to me. I recall Marvin Lewis saying in an interview once that he has spoken with Johnson more than once about his antics on the field. He told him that they were hurting the team with the penalties for excessive celebrations. Yet, Johnson continues to ignore his head coach and does what he wants. Sounds like he's putting himself before the rest of the team. Just my opinion............ :2cents:

There are a lot of fans that absolutely love Chad in Cincy. He is, however, starting to get on the nerves of sportstalk hosts, apparently Marvin, and the vets who've been through the crappy times here. He really does give it his best on the field and sometimes comes up short. According to his myspace page/bulletins he's been working on some musical items (sounds like LLoyd). All that aside, you won't get someone who cares more about winning. It will cost a pick or two as he signed an extension last year.

Archived