Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wilbon Laughing

lavar1156

well, we shouldn't be too quick to pounce when we don't know what was said or what hapened. Most likely bad timing. My daughter has made me laugh a few times already and watching Spongebob with her has made me laugh too. I realize he's came off as ugly in all of this, but we just don't know.

I agree completely with this. However, his comments yesterday were suspect at best. Together, it does make for a valid reason for boycotting.

Hey what's going on here I liked Sean Taylor as a football player. I never met him and I cant get mad at anyone that isnt hurt & in pain like I am right now. I am a Redskins football fan so that is why I liked the guy if he played for another team I dont think it would have effected me as much as it does. He was our best player and in the wrong place at the wrong time.

After his comments from yesterday while Sean was fighting for his life I will never see the man in the same way.

F***ing know it all. Just cause you are black Wilbon doesnt make you right. If you dont know the details the shut the **** up.

A kid is fighting for his life and you say your not suprised? Implying he did something to deserve being shot while protecting his family?

Your success has gone to your head. You probably never even stepped on a athletic field.

well, we shouldn't be too quick to pounce when we don't know what was said or what hapened. Most likely bad timing. My daughter has made me laugh a few times already and watching Spongebob with her has made me laugh too. I realize he's came off as ugly in all of this, but we just don't know.

Except that Wilbon has been SO quick to pounce on the reputation of Sean, despite statements from the people who worked with him everyday about how Taylor had turned his life around. he even suggested that those statements made by members of the organization held no reliability and that Wilbon himself was more akin to Taylor than they were. Now he's visibly laughing on tv? He's a MO-RON.

I have been a fan of Mike Wilbon for a while now, but after hearing some of the comments he made yesterday blasting Sean Taylor as the man lay dying, I lost a lot of respect for him as a journalist, especially one working in the D.C. area where the population has been largely sympathetic to Taylor, especially yesterday.

on XXX Wilbon was very upset and respectful about Sean, and the tragedy of him being murdered in his own home

don't take something out of context, and make a snap judgement with out knowing the exact details

I heard the very same thing. He seemed genuinely upset at the loss of a young and talented life.

Yesterday he judged ST and ridiculed people saying he had turned his life around as he was on his deathbed....

This guy is an *******. For now, we take this in... But later.... We need to start a campaign to get this guy fired. Washington's hometown paper shouldn't carry a guy who talks **** about Washington players as they lay dying.

Yes people laugh even in time of mourning. I told a story during my cousin's eulogy who was tragically killed a couple of years ago and had everyone laughing while tears of pain rolled down their face. How you handle a time of mourning might be different from how someone else handles mourning. Doesn't make either party wrong.

Archived