Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys should be kicked out of our division

redskins59

1. As the name "NFC East" implies, this division should be for teams in the East Coast. Cowboys ain't in the East Coast. Does anybody here think it makes sense that they're in the NFC East? IMHO, we need to kick Cowboys out and bring Carolina to our division. Cowboys, Bucs, Falcons and Saints in the same division makes a lot of sense.

2. One reason they cite for not realigning our division is historical reasons. One main reason is Redskins-Cowboys rivalry. Guess what, this rivalry has been dead for more than a decade, primarily because Redskins have sucked. Redskins-Cowboys rivalry means nothing these days. Also, the fact is that rivalry can exist even if a team isn't in the division. For example, cowboys-49ers, Colts-Patriots, etc. So, keeping Cowboys in our division is just dumb and pathetic. They need to be kicked out asap.

3. Some of the largest media markets are in the NFC East(Dallas btw is a big media market in its own right). Dallas has been leeching off of NY, DC and Philly markets, and because Dallas has historically been a winning team, it has become way too popular in these regions as well. IMHO, without NFC East media markets, Dallas won't be hyped as much. What is annoying is that, because Cowboys have been historically good, there are too many bandwagon Cowboys fans in DC, NY and Philly. For example, Jay-Z the rapper is from NY, and he is a classic example of a bandwagon fan. How the hell did a rapper born and raised in NY become a Cowboys fan? It's all about NFC east media markets hyping them up. We kick them out, and we won't hear about them much. Here in Northern VA, I see just too many Cowboys fans. Bandwagon Cowboys fans(Cowboys fans in Dallas don't qualify as bandwagon fans because they're from Dallas) are primarily concentrated in DC, NY and Philly. Do they exist in Green Bay? Hell no.

Absolutely not. The rivalries of Dallas vs. all three other NFC East teams are too significant to the game for this to ever be changed. I have a feeling if the Cardinals were still in St. Louis at the time they changed the divisions, they still would have been the one's to go. Dallas belongs in the NFC East even though they are located centrally. It should not nor will it ever be changed.

Although the cowboys do not fit the division geographically, they belong here. In any sport, you have to have a team that you really like (Skins) and/or a team to hate (Cowboys). I can't wait for the Cowboys to have an extended run of bad luck.

Never ever ever would I trade Dallas for another team. Where else will you find such an arrogant egomaniacal multimillionaire big spender owner disliked by fans of his team and his competitors' teams alike? Oh wait...

But seriously, where else will you find a team so packed full of egos, criminal records, and pure unfiltered ****iness? No where. Thats what makes it so much sweeter when they lose in the playoffs. Again.

Hahaha, nnt for suggesting that Dallas needs to be kicked out of our division? Not gonna happen. I just feel that Dallas does not belong in our division. It's a valid post.

Everyone disagrees thats how valid it is. Congrats you made mortal enemies join the same side in this thread!

Hahaha, nnt for suggesting that Dallas needs to be kicked out of our division? Not gonna happen.

If I were a mod, I would laugh at this comment while NNTing you, and our mods have pretty a pretty good sense of humor.

I'm just sayin' :paranoid:

Does somebody have sand in their vagina? I think so.

Dallas isn't going anywhere and thankfully so. The NFC East is one of the storied division in the NFL. Plus, they account for 19 World Championships (pre and post Super Bowl). Plus, all four teams HATE each other with a passion. Why on earthw would you want to break something like that up?

Archived