Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question for us Skins fans....Cowboys VS Patriots SB42 Who do you root for?

michael_33

Maybe this question is easier for most...I realize that everyone here hates the Cowboys with every hair of their fiber...

But if the Cowboys are playing the Patriots in SuperBowl 42(which is quite possible if not probable)

Who do you want to win?

Do you want a team we have hated for years (Cowboys) winning yet another SuperBowl which would give them 6 Superbowls in 9 appearances (SB win 1/7 years)?

OR...Do you want a team like the Patriots who have been caught cheating and possibly playing not just for their 4th Superbowl in 6 years (Dynasty),but possibly being undefeated and breaking the infamous 17-0 1972 Dolphins team?Only to see Belicheat and Brady host up yet another Lomardi Trophy?

Ask yourself this...Which would bother you more?Honestly?

What would you take satisfaction from more?Cowboys ending the Patriots perfect season or the Cheating team finally getting what they deserve or a Cowboys team with TO losing to the Cheatriots and possibly even embarrassing the Cowboys in front of a national televised audience in the biggest game of the year?

Which one would you take more pleasure from?

I got to tell ya...This is a tough one!

-----------------------------------

I have so much hatred for both teams that's it's very,very close...!

Part of me actually feels as much as i hate the Cowboys,that I would take great pleasure in the Cheating,disgraceful spygate Patriots in losing everything they been trying to achieve....Another trophy!

Do you really want them considered the greatest team ever,with all this cheating crap..?

I just thought I would get some opinions on this cause it could happen...Let's hope it doesn't!! :doh:

I would root for injuries.

Just kidding, I probably would not wind up watching. In years past I would definitely have rooted for the Patriots, but there is something about compromising the integrity of the game that makes me hate the Patriots as much as I hate the Cowboys. For all their coke addictions, the Cowboys have not cheated the way the Patriots have, and I can never forgive that.

Patriots, Patriots, Patriots, I would never hear the end of it if the Cowboys won the super bowl...:puke: :puke: :puke:

And you think you would here the end of it from all the bandwagon riding, fresh Bruschi jersey wearing moron...I mean fans of the Pats?

I would rather gouge my eyes out with hot pokers before witnessing such a SB......

But if it happened, I can never ever see myself rooting for the Cowboys.

Why do people keep creating (insert team here) vs. the Cowboys threads? I mean seriously we are Redskin fans. Our favorite team is whoever is playing the Cowboys each week. If you root for the Cowboys for ANY reason you ARE NOT a Redskins fan.

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Im NFC but Id root for the Pats in that scenario. Got nothing against them. Yes they made us look like a bunch of impotent high school players but I blame that on our Skins. I would never under any circumstances root for the Cowturds. Ever.

This is easy for me...I would want the Pats to win. I have no problem w/the Pats overall. They're a good team w/a coach who's an ass. I don't really pay attention to their season honestly. Only reason I have this year is b/c we played them(if you can call it that)and they're undefeated. I don't hate them like I hate Dallas..:dallasuck

Archived