Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question for us Skins fans....Cowboys VS Patriots SB42 Who do you root for?

michael_33

Boys all the way. The Patriots are cheaters.

And as has been explained, other than the close-up video shots, the Pats weren't doing anything different than a lot of other squads.

I respect Brady and Seymour, if nothing else.

I respect greatness.

Skins fans can't root for the Boys in the SB, especially since they have FIVE SUPER BOWLS!!! WTF?! :doh: :rolleyes:

If anyone Redskins fan would pick the Cowboys, they should hand in their membership now. The ONLY time I ever rooted for the Pats was when they played the Eagles in the SB. That was a terrible SB for any Redskins fan, as it was lose-lose worse.

If anyone Redskins fan would pick the Cowboys, they should hand in their membership now. The ONLY time I ever rooted for the Pats was when they played the Eagles in the SB. That was a terrible SB for any Redskins fan, as it was lose-lose worse.

Exactly you lose your Redskins card if you pull for the Cowboys in any situation.

The Patriots have already earned their cheating asterisk for the season. They think running up the score will punish everybody else for the way they've earned their reputation. Real fans know they're being defensive and disrespectful to their opponents.

Speaking of disrespect, any Redskins fan who even considers rooting for the Cowgirls under any situation needs to pack up and move.

Archived