Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How about my boy Sean Taylor?

Taylor 21

Do you honestly believe Sean Taylor is truly a candidate for DPOY?

He isn't even the best player on this defense right now.

I think he is the best player on the defense because of how he dominates coverage, but he is not a DPOY candidate because he doesn't have the "stats" this year besides picks.

Do you honestly believe Sean Taylor is truly a candidate for DPOY?

He isn't even the best player on this defense right now.

Really? I think he's remarkable.

A player that leads the team with over 100 tackles when asked to play close to the line and leads the league in INTs when asked to play deep in coverage is a rare breed. Who else in the league can say that?

That said, he's not getting nearly enough attention to be a strong DPOY canidate right now. If he keeps getting INTs at this rate, though, we'll see.

A player that leads the team with over 100 tackles when asked to play close to the line and leads the league in INTs when asked to play deep in coverage is a rare breed.

:cheers: Thats all I have to say now when someone wants to starts an argument about who the best is. Thank you.

Its that simple ladies and gentleman.

I think he is the best player on the defense because of how he dominates coverage, but he is not a DPOY candidate because he doesn't have the "stats" this year besides picks.

I think his picks speak for themselves. But it doesn't help when Sportscenter never shows any of them:doh: . I really do hate ESPN.

Reed had only 9 picks in 04 and he scored one TD. Taylor has already 5 picks. If he keeps it up he should be the heavy favourite for DPOTY. I mean who else would you nominate? Jason Taylor? All the elite players are struggling right now. Jason Taylor, Merriman, Peppers, Ray Lewis, Urlacher, Reed...

Really? I think he's remarkable.

A player that leads the team with over 100 tackles when asked to play close to the line and leads the league in INTs when asked to play deep in coverage is a rare breed. Who else in the league can say that?

That said, he's not getting nearly enough attention to be a strong DPOY canidate right now. If he keeps getting INTs at this rate, though, we'll see.

not a damn person.

Sean Taylor is the best player on this defense right now if you look at the turnovers caused and game changing plays. London Fletcher is a beast too right now but you cant say hes the best because Rocky McIntosh is right up there with tackles, and you could argue that he has 2 INTs for and 1 for a TD, but Taylor is the reason why no big pass plays have occured yet. Otherwise, Sean Taylor would have alot of tackles as well if the long plays happened.

i need a new taylor jersey, the one i got has #36 on it:doh:

Man, the way I see is that could be a classic if Taylor's game continues to rise. The way I see it, at his current rate, he'll definitely be known as one of the best. Those jerseys will be rare as people would only have a #21 jersey.

A lot of Moss' catches have come in double coverage where Moss probably didn't even have the best shot at the ball... but he's able to get his hands in there and keep it... hopefully ST can get in on some of that and make them rethink going long

Archived