Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How about my boy Sean Taylor?

Taylor 21

Testing him? Did you even see the pick today? Warner simply overthrew his WR and Sean Taylor was there. It fell right in his lap. Meh...

ST has such closing speed it often looks like he "just happened to be there" when he was so fast he was able to get to where the ball is going to go, stop, and wait for the ball to arrive.

i need a new taylor jersey, the one i got has #36 on it:doh:

A Sean Taylor 36 jersey isn't something to be ashamed of bro..I have one too and all it shows is that we knew he was gonna be a beast before everyone else did...the sean taylor rookie jersey is gonna be priceless in 10 years...everyone with the 21 just hopped on our bandwagon

He is ok when he's not being a pistol whipping thug. Not bad for being the second best safety in the NFCE.

Who is the best in the NFCE right now then? dawkins? he's having his worst year in like a decade 7 TOTAL tackles no picks or sacks. roy williams? the guy happens to be the biggest hole on his defense when it comes to his main job --covering the deep ball--2 picks no sacks or tackles for a loss. and who else would even be in the discussion? gibril wilson? absolutely not 2 picks 1 tackle for loss.

ST has more picks then all of the other "contenders" in the nfc east put together AND he has a forced fumble. the only person who is even in consideration is his teammate LL

Who is the best in the NFCE right now then? dawkins? he's having his worst year in like a decade 7 TOTAL tackles no picks or sacks. roy williams? the guy happens to be the biggest hole on his defense when it comes to his main job --covering the deep ball--2 picks no sacks or tackles for a loss. and who else would even be in the discussion? gibril wilson? absolutely not 2 picks 1 tackle for loss.

ST has more picks then all of the other "contenders" in the nfc east put together AND he has a forced fumble. the only person who is even in consideration is his teammate LL

Dawkins had his season and maybe career ended by Sellers and Yoder. :cheers:

Dawkins had his season and maybe career ended by Sellers and Yoder. :cheers:

I read something about the Eagles not paying him his contract -- didnt care too much but their fans were saying how they aren't surprised Dawkins is sitting every little bump and scrape this season because of contract problems

Anyway ST is living up to his potential which is beyond Dawkins anyway IMO

Testing him? Did you even see the pick today? Warner simply overthrew his WR and Sean Taylor was there. It fell right in his lap. Meh...

Taylor can read QBs like nobody's business. Add to that the fact that his closing speed is just sick and you have a guy who knows where a ball is going to be and can get there when it arrives. If you watch some of the INTs where Taylor seemed to just "be there" in replays from a different angle you'll see him playing his assignment but watching the QB like a hawk and as soon as the QB even releases the ball he makes a break on it and puts himself exactly where it is going.

Archived