Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How do you handle a loss?

NawidMS

So after losing two games this year thus far (games we shouldve won btw) how do you guys handle the losses, i.e. do you not talk to anyone, brush it off, or leave the room in utter disguist yelling at whatever comes your way..

Just curious.

I try not to carry losses w/me into the following week...but this last one was difficult. I usually holler and scream at the TV while the game is on or scream w/my b-i-l and his wife like this..."WTF? I can't believe this ****" After the game....I usually say..."I can't believe we lost this game"(If the game is one we should have won ala NYG & GB).

i am still upset because of the way we lost...we beat ourselves and that sucks...i am also worried about our O-Line...and I am hoping the WR's do some drills to shore up their catching skills...i am looking forward to going to the game on Sunday, but am just dissapointed because i know we could be 5-0

You understand that we aren't going to win every game......you try to find the positives......and move on with your life.

And you get ready for the game next week.

Don't let a football team that you have no control over decide if you are going to be happy or sad for an entire week. That is absurd.

Be strong.....live life.....you only go around once.

:applause:

Giants loss ... pissed off like no tomorrow. Took me a week and half to get over it

Pack loss ... enh, just bummed. Starting to lose faith. If we dont start putting up points this season is going to be another long one ...

Oh and i never watch sportscenter or read the papers after a loss lol

I get angry and yell in my car the Monday following the game about missed opportunities , the penalties , and contemplate on the future of the team (i.e. going 4-2 after beating an Arizona team without Warner or Leinart)...and then I look at my Redskins mug some more and get angry about how Carlos Rogers doesn't do anything. Eventually the hurt goes away and I focus on the next game.

Losses hurt and then make me mad. I don't want to talk anyone or be with anyone and it's usually best to stay out of my way and leave me alone.

I'll usually calm down and be better by Monday afternoon but I still don't like to talk about it.

Archived